WA1003A Password Reset

• Thread starter Thread starter merlincow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,803

merlincow

ISP
Bsnl
I have WA1003A modem and i changed its default password( i.e admin) and forgot new password and i want to access it for connecting my Nokia E51 to internet...SO please tell me how to reset password...if i press reset factory settings button wil it cause any troubles???and also tell me how to get WEP code as when I am trying to connect my phone to my WiFi modem it is asking for WEP Code...

The little I know about Dataone Broadband Services offered by BSNL

see last screen.

Your WIFI network is secured or unsecured ?
if secured, to access/change the key
you have to open the router's pages.

Resetting will default to factory settings.
You will loose Internet connection.
Then follow instructions in link given above.

if you remember your bsnl username/password , then go ahead and reset your modem , you just need to apply those settings again.. then you get to configure WIRELESS again where you can create a new WEP key

ok ive reset my password but i want to access internet on my Nokia E51 via WLAN...ive set my wireless security in Router to none(tho its wrong) and my phone is detecting my router but when i start browsing message comes:Connecting via WA1003A THEN "WLAN unable to connect" plz tell me how to configure it..ive even tried setting wireless security in router to wep and all other security options but none is working...sometimes message comes default gateway not found...

1.THEN \"WLAN unable to connect\"
Are you using a desktop or laptop ?
Can you surf in WIFI mode the Internet with your Computer( D or L)

Go to
Start Network show all connections.
Do you get a wireless network in the window ?
Check status. try Repair option. Any error message ?
sometimes message comes default gateway not found...

Post this data
start run type cmd type ipconfig /all

3.post screeen shot of connection status of WA 1003A.

4. Old references:
from SEARCH BOX( above)Nokia n53 internet
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/34547-no-getway-reply-my-nokia-e51/#post234795

Nokia Support Discussions - E51 wlan/wifi connection problem and solution - Eseries Devices and Communicators - Nokia Support Discussions nokia n51 forum