Vu 32D6545 headphones port and display problems

HarshaRaj

Regulars
I purchased Vu 32D6545 from Flipkart recently. If the video content has black colours, I see greysish patches.. Supposedly light bleed? Check the image attached.

Also when I connect any external speakers or even headphones to the 3.5mm port in the TV, I hear a hiss noise. Anybody got any idea if this is a faulty piece and need to go for replacement? Will there be any other hardware issues in Vu TVs? Don't want to end up with more problems after getting replacement.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

HarshaRaj

Regulars
Slight backlit bleed is normal on lcd/led TVs, but that looks very bad. Get a replacement.
Thank you for the response. Will initiate replacement tomorrow.

I have dark patches at the border...
Oh I see.. Those must be the negative traits of all these low priced LCD TVs. But I guess it's not as bad as in your TV as it is on mine?

Also guy, what about the hiss noise when connecting external speakers. Do you people find the same problem in your Yu TV?

HarshaRaj

Regulars
I connected an earphone, and yes I did hear a very slight hissing sound when there's no sound.
I see. When I connected earphones, I could hear hiss noise even when the audio was playing. The hiss noise is louder when using 2.1 speakers. If the hiss noise was only when no sound, I could have forced myself being fine with it. But hiss when even audio is playing is terrible.

Also more over what I observed was that, when earphones is connected, the sound doesn't hear louder even when the volume is increased.

I should try connecting my speakers. Taking my speakers upstairs would be a huge challenge though :speechless:
Haha. Yes heavy speakers are pain even though they offer awesome sound output. Let me know the results if you manage to connect them to your TV.