VSNL have also introduced broadband in kolkata.

pathak

[OP]
Oct 7, 2005
VSNL have introduced a new scame in kolkata in there broadband connaction. they called me up because i am there customer in dailup connaction, i took there plan 3 years ago. there scams of 64 k Rs 500 no up or downloads.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
I didnt get what you are saying? 64Kbps doesnt qualify as broadband. And what scam are you talking about?

bugatti

Regular
Regulars
Dec 10, 2004
VSNL have introduced a new scame in kolkata in there broadband connaction. they called me up because i am there customer in dailup connaction, i took there plan 3 years ago. there scams of 64 k Rs 500 no up or downloads.

Dude, I can't even begin to disseminate this message. I think you have created a new record of illegible and incredibly wrong spelling and grammar in 3 sentences on this forum.

1) Why is this VSNL message in the BSNL broadband forum? VSNL is a part of Tata Indicom which has its forum here- http://broadbandforum.in/Tata_Indicom_Forum-f22.html

2)scame==scam OR scame==scheme ? Both can be applied here so clarify.

3) What do you mean by 64k no up or downloads? 64k is not broadband. 256+ is broadband. VSNL's 64k schemes have been known for 2 years now. have also introduced is definitely the wrong term to use.

mod- delete this message after 2 days but let the poster read this message.

Thor

Regulars
Sep 15, 2005
VSNL have introduced a new scame in kolkata in there broadband connaction. they called me up because i am there customer in dailup connaction, i took there plan 3 years ago. there scams of 64 k Rs 500 no up or downloadsTranslation:VSNL have introduced a new scheme in kolkata in their broadband connection. They called me up because I was their customer in dialup connection, I took their plan 3 years ago. Their scheme is of 64 kb, for Rs 500, no up or download limits.Hope I got it right :D

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
i dunno, i see a few new signups these days who all post with bad spelling... this pathak, mithun etc.damn, hope this forum isnt going to troll hell

kumar

Regulars
Apr 10, 2005
I smell a deliberate misspelling!

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
:lol: May be we should an additional fourm titled "Improve your english here before posting"

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
yeah me too. Anyway, so what was his point anyway? Just to tell us that the scheme is available?

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Max, cant you read the title? they've introduced BROADBAND with NO UPLOAD AND DOWNLOADS!! (first of its kind anywhere in the world):lol: