• Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 18,078

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Since this query keeps on popping up again and again. Please list your model name and whether it support vowifi calling in airplane mode along with operator name. It does seem clear that iOS devices support it. Android support is varied.

Last edited:
Not working in airplane mode on OnePlus 6. Using Airtel sim.

Works in Airplane mode in iPhone 7 plus. Airtel Sim, Hathway broadband. Tried making calls and sending SMS after putting it in Airplane mode and it worked without any hiccups

airplane mode vowifi works in iPhone only because Apple handle all provisioning and it allows users to do it while providing carrier with location data from phone n wifi.
Android on other hand is more carrier controlled provisioning so most don't allow it on airplane mode.

Can someone please confirm if VoWiFi is still working in Airplane mode on iPhones? Someone said it has stopped working. So, just curious to know.

I know that VoWifi does not work in areoplane mode on most Android phone. But I noticed that during a VoWifi call if you go to aeroplane mode then, wifi AND VoWifi call shut off & I get this message
XUkGn1c.png

But I can switch on wifi again manually but no calls are allowed. This is on Asus Max Pro M1 running Android 9.

Last edited:
I had seen a tutorial how to enable WoWifi in Airplane mode on OnePlus devices. But somehow I cannot find it even after a lot of googling.

Alright guys. I did it. VoWifi activated in Airplane Mode on my OnePlus 7

Calls and SMS incoming and outgoing working on both the numbers.

UbHGfCZ.jpg

Original Guide is here. But I have simplified the process below because that guide is as confusing as it gets.
  1. Download this zip as it contains LogKit and EngineeringMode apk. Install them both on your OnePlus phone.
  2. Dial *#800# -> oneplus Logkit -> Function Switch -> enable VoLTE switch & VoWifi switch & VT switch and then reboot your phone
  3. Go to Settings -> Wifi & Internet -> Sim & network -> Sim 1 -> enable VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling switches. Do the same for Sim 2
  4. Use the Drivers and software from below and not from the above link as the drivers mentioned in the original post do not work.
  5. Correct QPST drivers here.
  6. Correct QPST software here.
  7. Install both the QPST software and drivers with default selections during setup.
  8. Connect your phone to USB port of your PC and dial *#801#
  9. Only enable Full-port switch
  10. Open "PDC" in your QPST start menu folder, best to do by right click & "run as administrator"
  11. In the drop down menu, chose your Qualcomm device. For me it was Qualcomm HS-USB WWAN Adapter 9091 yours can be different.
  12. In the list, Right click on Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone -> SetSelectedConfig -> Sub0
  13. Again Right click on Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone -> SetSelectedConfig -> Sub1
  14. Now just select Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone and click on Activate button at the bottom.
  15. Reboot your phone.
  16. Profit?
TBH it's extremely easy

Can someone report their findings?

Can someone report their findings?

Last edited: