Vote for the BEST INTERNET Service.

• Thread starter Thread starter v2356pogo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,543
Tata BB definately. Though I voted for Airtel too cause they are pretty good.

I Am a BSNL user so think that it's the best :thumbsup:But may lose as The results says Airtel is at great competition.I will think of changing my broadband connection if BSNL fall in this poll :rofl:

MTNL has no competition the configuration.. splitter problem makes hassleCC can be painful but still the best

i voted mtnl and bsnl as i have seen both.airtel as per reports on this forum is equivalent.

MTNL has no competition

Those who kno how to use it, configure it kno wat m talkin bout

yeah...:thumbsup:

and i've already given application for my change of plan :yahoo: but i'll have to wait till the end of the month :wall:

yeah...:thumbsup:

and i've already given application for my change of plan :yahoo: but i'll have to wait till the end of the month :wall:
same here buddy 😉
except i dunno when they are gonna change! 😡
they were supposed to do it this month! 😡

My sanchar haat didnt accept the application for change of plan... had to submit at the ADSL helpdesk at Kidwai Bhawan where they misplaced the application..thankfully i had got a photocopy stamped from them as a receipt..helped me get my plan converted otherwise would have had to wait for 1 more month .. :wall:

Hmmm....I must say here that my humble cablenet by Pacenet is also good, thankz to my cablewalla who is really good when it comes to last mile connectivity maintainance and customer care :thumb:Speeds are about 80% of the promised 256kbps ..which is OK. I can download almost 90MB per hour