Volume goes off frequently.

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
I'm facing this weird problem on my Videocon D2H standard box (around 10 - 11 months old) since the last two-three days. The volume automatically goes off while watching, across all channels. The only way to get it back it to completely switch off the box from the mains and turn it on again. This happens atleast three four times a day.What could be the problem. Is it the box that's the culprit?

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
This is something unusual issue. You must ask complaint the same with d2h. I am sure either firmware is outdated or STB would be faulty.

Nishant

Regulars
This is something unusual issue. You must ask complaint the same with d2h. I am sure either firmware is outdated or STB would be faulty.

Thanks for your reply! This would be my first interaction with Videocon D2H customer service, have never faced any issues before. If the engineer visits my place, would it be on chargeable basis? If yes, what would be the charges, if you know it.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
It will be best if you mail them the complaint as call centers are always amazing :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
That id shud suffice for now. But do keep us updated on how things pan out.

Nishant

Regulars
That id shud suffice for now. But do keep us updated on how things pan out.

Strange as it may be, but my parents told me when I reached home, that it has not even happened once today. I was about to email them after reaching home. I think I should wait.

sagian

Regulars
My d2h experiences a gradual volume drop / increase while watching for a while ?! What should I do?