Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Volkswagen Polo | Hatchback Cars | Volkswagen India

04E3LXJ.webp

Last edited:
VW has launched a big showroom in Chennai, T.Nagar , near mount road.. it is just awesome.. white building, white cars ... totally transparent... may be i can click a picture of it and post here .

VW has launched a big showroom in Chennai, T.Nagar , near mount road.. it is just awesome.. white building, white cars ... totally transparent... may be i can click a picture of it and post here .

Hami, its been there for quite some time now. They sell the Jetta and Passat here. I've been there and I've taken a drive in the Jetta as well. They are a group of friendly folks.

It is a steal at Rs. 4.34 lakhs:urock:Good bye Swift and i20. I will look forward to the fight between Polo and Ford Figo

heheh. figo is not going to be a winner just because of the ford service center experience. volkswagen has a golden oppurtunity to take on maruti in this segment of the market. the point is... are they prepared to cater to regular folks who buy this car? they are currently catering to owners of much more expensive cars (jetta and passat).

Yeah. That's what Volkswagen have been saying all along. They want to cater to everyone. I am sure this car will be a hit. PLus it will outsell the Figo anyday!

volkswagen owns skoda. skoda has a terrible reputation in the market when it comes to service and support. how many service stations do volkswagen have in india? are they really prepared to service a 4 lakh rupee car? i mean tata guys are failing to cater to fiat linea owners... and you are here expecting volkswagen to cater to owners of a 5 lakh rupee car in india!

Well they have plans to open a hell of a lot more service centers within 6 months.

ah well yeah. polo was the top half of the front page. envy. cannot wait to see polo on the roads. 🙂

Hope they extend their dealership network!

Yes there should be a widened dealer network as it would also help push the brand in different market segments.

They should make this the default engine or at least develop a 90+ bhp one for the regular Polo. The 3 cylinder 1.2l engine is pretty anaemic.Plus, the 1.6 liter petrol engine they currently have also produces ~105 bhp only IINM. Why not replace it with this. Should have better fuel economy and some tax benefits.