VOIP phone settings for mtnl dsl.

• Thread starter Thread starter sanjayrks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,131

sanjayrks

Hi Netfreak / Everyone..I am trying to connect atcom 320 pd voip phone on the mtnl dsl connection but i am getting Logon failed ...It was working fine at my friends place ...I guess there is some firewall problem ..Can you tell me what settings are to be done on the voip phone & D-Link 503t modem / router ..do i need to disable the firewall can u help me on this ..thanks in advancesanjay

please dont multi-post. netfreak has already answered your query in another thread...

Originally posted by sanjayrks@Nov 12 2005, 10:03 AM
Hi Netfreak / Everyone..

I am trying to connect atcom 320 pd voip phone on the mtnl dsl connection but i am getting Logon failed ...

It was working fine at my friends place ...

I guess there is some firewall problem ..

Can you tell me what settings are to be done on the voip phone & D-Link 503t modem / router ..

do i need to disable the firewall

can u help me on this ..

thanks in advance

sanjay
[snapback]31594[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yea u need to forward the voip posts... those are common look around on the net for them. Or check out your voip provider's guide as to what port has to be forwarded.

Thanks to all for the reply...The voip provider uses 5082, 5060 & 6000.How do i do the port forward...in the modem setup, under which option do i need to do this..appreciate ur help...