Voicemail on prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter GeorgePB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 9,921
Its not offered on their postpaid number too in Delhi ..I tried subscribing to tht .. but got a call from them after 2 days tht this service is not available in the market ...

@vodafoneIndia,,, george has cleary mentioned his problem on the post. Why you want him to again go to your website and post it there again. The idea of having you here on this forum , is to help users solve queries here itself and not direct them to your website and lodge complain.Every one knows your website and other ways to lodge complain. Why dont you take request and solve it here?

@popcornPopat is the word you yourself used. But you forgot that popat understands NOTHING, it just speaks the words taught!Whatever you say, it will utter the same words!

@vodafoneIndia,,, george has cleary mentioned his problem on the post. Why you want him to again go to your website and post it there again. The idea of having you here on this forum , is to help users solve queries here itself and not direct them to your website and lodge complain.
Every one knows your website and other ways to lodge complain. Why dont you take request and solve it here?

@popcorn
Popat is the word you yourself used. But you forgot that popat understands NOTHING, it just speaks the words taught!

Whatever you say, it will utter the same words!

I think the problem is that the middle/upper management in charge of customer service are old farts who are unable (or more likely, unwilling) to understand new and social media. So even if the younger executives operating this VodafoneBot account wish to reply, they may be under orders not to do so. Or so I hope 🙂

Well, its clear that OP has already visited their website. So posting a link to same website makes no sense.

In the Vodafone website, the instruction for activating Voicemail on PREPAID is to send the message ACT VMS to 111. But when I sent the message, I got the error message, "Please try after some time".Apparently, enabling Voicemail on Vodafone prepaid eludes everyone!

Vodafone also provides call barring but it is not available for Delhi customers, god knows whyInquired on airtel website and they offer voicemail on prepaid.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 100%, align: left"]The following is the email I got from Vodafone Care. Irrespective of what they offer in the website there is no Voicemail in Kerala circle for Prepaid.
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Philipose,
Thank you for your email dated 01/10/11 about the VMS activation.
We are happy to help you.
We would like to inform you that at present we are not providing the Voice Mail service; however, we are offering another service called Missed Call Intimation which will intimate about the missed call alerts with mobile number and time through sms. The monthly rent for the same is Rs.30/-. And if you wish to activate this, please send " ACT MCI " to 144.
In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.
Happy to help,
Savitha
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]