• Thread starter Thread starter pestilence
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 12,471
Status
Not open for further replies.

pestilence

ISP
Hi, I have had a great experience with Tata Docomo since I switched to it. The network coverage has been good (even though my friends told me it could be a problem), the tariffs have all been good. But I have just one problem with the service, that is - my Voicemail does not always work. Sometimes, it works fine, but sometimes it does not go to voicemail. I do not know if the Voicemail service is currently in Beta phase or something. But its not always dependable. I am just hoping that the Tata Docomo reps look into it and maybe try fixing the Voicemail issues. Getting Voicemail for free is great - but I would love to have a more dependable Voicemail service. :thumbsup:

Hi, I have had a great experience with Tata Docomo since I switched to it. The network coverage has been good (even though my friends told me it could be a problem), the tariffs have all been good. But I have just one problem with the service, that is - my Voicemail does not always work. Sometimes, it works fine, but sometimes it does not go to voicemail. I do not know if the Voicemail service is currently in Beta phase or something. But its not always dependable.
I am just hoping that the Tata Docomo reps look into it and maybe try fixing the Voicemail issues. Getting Voicemail for free is great - but I would love to have a more dependable Voicemail service. :thumbsup:
Go to you Phone Settings > Call Divert > Voice calls > Divert If out of reach > Click Activate. Enter Phone No. +919029090290. (Number For MH & Mumbai Circle Only.)
Enjoy free voice mail services. 🙂

Hi,You can Certainly write your concern along with your Tata DOCOMO number to social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com so that we can look into it and sort out asap.

Hi, what is the default password to access Voicemail box?Thanking you,Jose.

Hi
Feel Free to take our live chat support team help to set your voice mail service - Tata DOCOMO Chat
Hi, what is the default password to access Voicemail box?

Thanking you,
Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.