Voice quality very poor on Tata Sky HD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter puran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,908

puran

ISP
mtnl
Hi I have Tata Sky hd on my samsung LCD 5 series , there is very bad voice quality on Tata Sky HD channels I registered complain engineer visited my home and left saying this is satellite issue. I request Tata Sky to fix this or there is no use of paying more for poor quality servicethanksPuran9891143977

But they say they have 5.1 audio quality on HD channels.....???? Is it really 5.1

But they say they have 5.1 audio quality on HD channels.....???? Is it really 5.1

If u dont know anything better be quiet 😀 Ur Dish tv doesnt even offer Mono sound 😀

@Topic

U r the 1st one to experience dis. Other TS HD users can help u or tell more abt dis.

what ever they say but I am not getting even same voice quality that I get on normal Tata Sky channels. even their engineers are not able to give proper reason for poor quality voice

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I have Samsung LCD 42 series 5, and that work well when I use my laptop with hdmi cable. Even I get good voice on normal tata sky channels, problem is on only HD channels

what ever they say but I am not getting even same voice quality that I get on normal Tata Sky channels. even their engineers are not able to give proper reason for poor quality voice

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I have Samsung LCD 42 series 5, and that work well when I use my laptop with hdmi cable. Even I get good voice on normal tata sky channels, problem is on only HD channels

Wait for other TS HD users to comment if even they are facing the problem.

Here is what I have noticed.While connecting via HDMI, the audio via HDMI->TV speakers is quite lowWhile connecting via component out the audio from TV speakers is much betterThe best audio comes when u connect the Digital Out from the HD box directly to the Digital input on a home theater system. When you do this, normal SD chanels give good quality 2.1 audio and HD channels give 5.1 audio.

I have recently bought a 32" Samsung 5 series and initially had the same issue. But when the samsung guy came for demo they did the audio adjustment and now it's perfectly ok

On my LCD TV, I get very low volume in all HD channels. I cannot test 5.1 because I don't have 5.1 setup

Here is what I have noticed.
While connecting via HDMI, the audio via HDMI->TV speakers is quite low
While connecting via component out the audio from TV speakers is much better

The best audio comes when u connect the Digital Out from the HD box directly to the Digital input on a home theater system. When you do this, normal SD chanels give good quality 2.1 audio and HD channels give 5.1 audio.
I will try this today and get back to you, I hope this may work