vodafone usb stick 3g but speed only max 1.8 mb help

• Thread starter Thread starter viru11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 23,707
Still a much better option compared to Airtel, Reliance and other players, hope there is no catch.

i have vodafone k3765 3g usb stick, i buy from vodafone in 2300rs, plan is 500pm unlimited.but speed max go to 1.8mb (180kbps). also this device is shit and not work fine, very hard to connect 3g signal,edge connect normal, and many errors. best and great error is unidentified network and dns error, i genius in pc but not able to solve this problem, shit not good,

Why don't you try it first with the Rs 95 2GB tariff?
Rs 899/Month unlimited access in Delhi. I am jealous!!
Trust me ! You wont be jealous after April 14 (or sooner) when you hear their price structure.
This 3G in Gprs packs will vanish .Right now I have 2 voda pre paid sims one with Rs 599 u/l pack and other Rs 98/2GB pack.
But their 3G is one of the best I tested so far in south.
https://www.speedtest.net

Hey guys! I have recharged my vodafone prepaid with Rs 95 gprs pack,while using it on 3G my balance is getting deducted :O what is the keyword to check the data left?

No one bothers, bleh!The Data gets credited to the account after 3-4 hours.We can inquire about our balanced data by sending this message "Use" without quotes to 144

Anyone from Thane who's using the Vodafone 3G stick? Can you share the speedtest results? I'm planning to switch from my Photon+ 5GB to Vodafone 3G stick unlimited and am concerned about the coverage here. At home, I dont see 3G on my iPhone!

Hey guys! I have recharged my vodafone prepaid with Rs 95 gprs pack,
while using it on 3G my balance is getting deducted :O
what is the keyword to check the data left?

In Chennai ,In Pre paid Voda GPRS packs I do the following

*131*14# to check the balance in the 3 day Rs 14 / 200 mb pack
*131*98# to check the balance in the 1 month /2 GB pack

However *131*599# did not work for the monthly Rs 599Un limited pack I ahve in the other sim may be becos it was un limited ?:cool2:

Rs 599 unlimited pack looks cool, is it available for Delhiites? I am on prepaid 😀

Anyone from Thane who's using the Vodafone 3G stick? Can you share the speedtest results? I'm planning to switch from my Photon+ 5GB to Vodafone 3G stick unlimited and am concerned about the coverage here. At home, I dont see 3G on my iPhone!

Vodaphone stick 3570z @ Rs 1600/ is ok. It will give maximum download 3.2 mbps. But Dont dream in your wildest dreams that you are going to get Rs 599 -3G down load un limited from Voda phone. Wait till April 10th for their 3G data pricing structure.
Right now Iam travelling in an area where Voda has no 3G coverage. So writing this in Bsnl 3G roaming.
Go thro last 1 week Voda threads ,I have posted Voda speed test many times.

Rs 599 is a 2G pack won't be giving 3G speeds after the trial gets over.Vodafone 3G usb stick offer is the best at the moment, at least it looks so.

i am getting 4.1 mbps.its pretty decent for 599+tax. the reason why i went for postpaid is that , in case u forgot to recharge 599 on 31st day, you will run down in high negative at 10p/10kb and trouble starts... on 3g stick sim by default they block all incoming, all outgoing, all incoming sms and outgoing sms in that usb stick. You cannot convert any sim to this 599 scheme. new Sim has to be purchased with stick. it is K3765 model with 7.2mbps speed. 2 year warranty and 1 month free unlimited(worth 599) for 2498 form vf store.3.6 model is for 1699 with 1 month free unlimited.

popcorn said:
i am getting 1.7 mbps.
its pretty decent for 599+tax. the reason why i went for postpaid is that ,- You may regret later if you went post paid just for their cheap initial 3 g data pack offer. (After April 14 - you will know- whether your signal goes back to E (Rs 599/month is a 2G gprs price not 3G pack price):ashamed:

. new Sim has to be purchased with stick. -I did buy another pre paid sim even though I already had a working pre paid 3 G sim.
it is K3765 model with 7.2mbps speed. 2 year warranty and 1 month free unlimited(worth 599) for 2498 form vf store.- This is a better modem for Rs 900 more. But in chennai they only 3570 Z which gives 3.2 mbps in my location (android phone 5000 kbps ):bowtoyou:

The best thing about voda data sticks - it is not locked - we can bye pass VMC and use other 3G sims.

How much speed do u expect with 2G Plan? 1.8mbps is a lot i guess

Rs 98 6GB and ul usage for RS 599 that too with 1mbps+ speeds fair enuf. I am gonna get one.. whats the cost of stick and does anyone know?

How much speed do u expect with 2G Plan? 1.8mbps is a lot i guess

Rs 98 6GB and ul usage for RS 599 that too with 1mbps+ speeds fair enuf. I am gonna get one.. whats the cost of stick and does anyone know?

It's because of trial, which is up to 10 April.