Vodafone Unlimited GPRS---- New Tricks----

• Thread starter Thread starter sarang2502
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 135,534
u cant, vodafone blocks those apps on vodafone live.

Dear Sarangthnx for u r reply.One more question.If I use GPS Navigation s/w, is it also free na??thnx in advance

Dear Sarang

thnx for u r reply.

One more question.

If I use GPS Navigation s/w, is it also free na??

thnx in advance

hey that u have 2 find urself...
if vodafone allows u to access the software, it wud be completely free...
like u use opera mini... but nimbuzz nd mig33 are blocked..

so check... i use google maps app for free in vf live..

do NOT download anything from vodafone or affiliate site thinking that it wud be free.within 2hrs u will end up realizing that 99Rs got deducted per GAME

do NOT download anything from vodafone or affiliate site thinking that it wud be free.

within 2hrs u will end up realizing that 99Rs got deducted per GAME

Absolutely true... never download anything from vodafone live site... It is considered Downloaded data to them and will charge for it, eg. wallpapers 10rs, ringtones 14rs, games 99rs, etc.

Beware of this! Always search in google and download from free sites (all except vodafone live)..

Vodafone launches new GPRS packs in Assam-Rs. 13 for unlimited internet for 3 DaysRs. 98 for internet upto 2GB for 30 DaysAccessible through Vodafone Live.

Hi all I have one query, Vodafone offers VL111 "Unlimited GPRS browsing, 30 days validity, Fair usage limit of 2 GB in the validity period".Is vodafone giving 2 GB free browsing daily or 2 GB for a month??I spoke to CC, but they even didn't understand my question, so have to got help from the forum.Thnx

hiiiii sarang, this is useful and nice post.this working gr8 in firefox.but i cant get downloading speed more than 5 to 9kbps.pl'z help me.i have Nokia n72 mobile and vodafone live unlimited plan 95rs in maharashtra.and i have internet download manager as download manager.

Hi. What has not been explained in the forum is how to avoid the "subscribe to packet data first" message. It flashes on my mobile screen everytime i dial-up to connect to internet using the method explained in this thread. I have selected portalnmms in my mobile as the access point and then tried to connect to the internet but not been able to do so. Although i am able to connect to vodafone live on my mobile but not able to surf internet. The proxy and port settings as explained in this thread come into the picture only after you are able to connect to internet. The first hurdle to overcome is to connect to the vodafone's server which i am not able to as i get "subscribe to packet data first" message on my mobile screen. Can anyone help me here please?

I am Vodafone Delhi subscriber. I got the BC95 unlimited plan. My question is:Is this plan applicable in roaming for free browsing as in home circle?

I am Vodafone Delhi subscriber. I got the BC95 unlimited plan. My question is:
Is this plan applicable in roaming for free browsing as in home circle?

Yes it will

Hey Guys !! seeing there are a lot of avid vodafone enthusiasts on this thread, thought I ll ask... Has anyone used Vodafone's app store ??? How do you guys find it ... is it comparable to Airtel's App Central??? I have heard a lot about the latter, not so much about the former... also can someone tell me how the Vodafone Live! portal fares up against Airtel Live? I am planning to get a new connection for my blackberry thought I might get some views on this...

Hi this trick doesn't work for me .i used this trick when i had my balance "rs.31" after downloading i saw my balance it was "-20".............🙁🙁🙁