Vodafone to raise prepaid tarriff from 25 November, 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7,605
I can see some old plan amounts also available with lower validity.

They came out with a new yearly plan. Rs. 3099. Validity 365 days, 3gb per day plus disney Hotstar 1yr. Also 719 and 839 plan currently glitched shows only 28 days validity

Did 1 year recharge of 1498 for on 23 Nov.
But validity is still showing earlier value of 07 Dec.
Will 1498 come in effect on 08 Dec?

1498 or 1499? I thought the Voda equivalent was 1499. Also, what does the SMS say after recharge?

Yes, its 1499.
Need to check SMS as that sim is not with me. I have added that number in my VI App, and done recharge.

Guys, if you have great CA phone and your area has great coverage of Vi, recharge with Vi 3099 plan. It's best value for money currently.

I don't know why but I don't even get vi 4g despite manual network search clearly showing vi 4g as an available network but my sim refuses to connect to 4G network. This price hike makes me doubt about continuing with vi 3G coverage :/
I m done with vi...

Got this sms now. On dialling ussd it asked 1 to stop activating auto debit. After confirmation said auto debit will not happen and we will need to recharge before that manually.

Vi Alert! Outgoing Validity for ********* will STOP 30/11/2021 If not recharged, Rs128 will be adjusted to extend validity by 28days.To stop debit, Dial*444*128*0#

Yes, its 1499.
Need to check SMS as that sim is not with me. I have added that number in my VI App, and done recharge.
SMS is displaying validity increased by 365 days.
After dialling *121# it displays validity of Dec 2022. So it worked.

I don't know why but I don't even get vi 4g despite manual network search clearly showing vi 4g as an available network but my sim refuses to connect to 4G network. This price hike makes me doubt about continuing with vi 3G coverage :/
I m done with vi...
Where do you stay? Which handset you use?