Vodafone to raise prepaid tarriff from 25 November, 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7,612
@TheAndroidFreak it's useless for people with Wifi.
I tried to use a few times, just to test the waters, speeds were cripplingly slow and were all over the place. And also, there's a speed cap.
I went on a vacation once, thought might make use of the night unlimited, let me tell you, phone gets very hot and it sucks battery like anything.
And the rollover? I am required to use data when I'm outside my home or on the field, what is the point of rolling data over and saving it for weekends, I'd rather they just remove this daily data crap.

And also, there's a speed cap.
I stay in Mumbai and there is no speed cap. I get more than 120Mbps on my Moto G40 Fusion on Vi(CA phone) and 25-45Mbps on non-CA phone(Poco M2 Pro). Same in Gujarat, speeds consistent and above 65Mbps

Where do you stay? Which handset you use?
Jammu & Kashmir, I don't my think it's mine device issue because I tried that Vi sim in multiple devices of family members. My sim simply doesn't register to Vi 4G no matter what. I already complained to them many times and they closed complain everytime, saying I am using considerable amount of data daily so there isn't any issue, ignoring my original complain about 4G network lol.

They again changed certain plans. 901 plan reduced from 84 days to 70 days only

Everytime my plans validity exhauts
V! :
"Congrats! as a privileged 4G user we have extended your validity and attached free Daily 1GB data for 7 days. To avoid disconnection recharge with in 7 days."

And now this:
"Dear customer! Your services have now been restored on successful recharge. Restart your handset to continue using our services."

Surprisingly I haven't recharged yet.

It's really working!
8341618630.png

Last edited: