vodafone retention plans

• Thread starter Thread starter sriiram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 23,874

sriiram

ISP
airtel
could any1 pls share info abt retention plans for postpaid in vodafone. and if also any discount on plans regarding blackberry services also. thnq u

could any1 pls share info abt retention plans for postpaid in vodafone. and if also any discount on plans regarding blackberry services also. thnq u

If Vodafone shares retention plan specially blackberry plan having rental less than 599, do share with us buddy 🙂

I am not sure of the retention plans in Chennai. But being a Vodafone Postpaid user in Kolkata I can say that there are retention plans in Kolkata. I myself got the Lifetime Postpaid plan (Zero rental plan with only Rs.49 towards CLIP charges) way back in 2008 when I threatened to migrate my no to prepaid. Any yes...Vodafone Kolkata offers Unlimited Blackberry services at Rs.399 in postpaid provided you place a port out request...!! (Some of my friends got UL BB at 399 after raising a port out request).

theyve asked me to move to postpaid now.. so am thinking what the downsides might be. like fraud bills etc.

I made 2 port in from Reliance CDMA to Vodafone in Jan-2011, one Postpaid & another Prepaid. I must appreciate that Vodafone has given me very good plan in postpaid but now when i wanted to transfer that PREPAID into Postpaid as my add-on card, Vodafone Retention Dept. was so harsh they don't bother to retain their loyal customer. I explained my genuine offer which i got from LOOP mobile if i convert my both SIM to LOOP I can get 800 minutes+1 GB GPRS @ Rs.99 + 300 SMS + INTERNAL CALLING free between two mobiles at Rs. 199/- each rental. Whereas i just ask VF to provide me same plan to my addon which i am availing on primary card with Internal calling free. If they simply denied my humble request I would have no objection for that but to my surprise they advised me to get that LOOP offer, so now i decided to switch over to LOOP just to avoid such arrogant attitude of vodafone.

@Vodafoneindia, As i mentioned in my post, your C.C.people are not so polite to listen my humble request which i already made earlier, i am having 5 other mobiles in my family & Loop is providing me attractive offer as porting scheme (800 minutes+1 GB GPRS @ Rs.99 + 300 SMS + INTERNAL CALLING free between two mobiles at Rs. 199/-) so now if you can provide me any of your executive numbers i can communicate with them anticipating to retain their loyal customer, as i am not allowed to send you PM so i am unable to share my principal number,waiting for your prompt action.

@kepal: Well put but I doubt you will get an answer to your post above as they seem authorised to post only ONE TEMPLATE 😀

@kreacher10 , LOL I think you are right bro, but i already sent PORT out request for one of my Vodafone number to LOOP , VF people is converting their business style to Reliance. All the best to them.

here are the plans that were offered to me , when i sent the port sms on my 4yr old vodafone postpaidRs 199 - 400 local mins - 400 sms - 1gb dataRs 249 - 600 local mins - 600 sms - 2gb databoth plans v2v - 20p , v2m - 30p

Thanks buddy for providing ur plan detail, in my case i am not asking for any sp.favour ,i just asked them for my existing plan on add on but after 48 hours of my request still VF c.c. didn't responded me & i already made port out request (not for threat) & switching over to loop for 1 sim , let's see if they consider my request i am ready to keep remaining 3 Sim on VF.

Thanks buddy for providing ur plan detail, in my case i am not asking for any sp.favour ,i just asked them for my existing plan on add on but after 48 hours of my request still VF c.c. didn't responded me & i already made port out request (not for threat) & switching over to loop for 1 sim , let's see if they consider my request i am ready to keep remaining 3 Sim on VF.

Lol they did put in the same format again. Just be careful when they offer you something orally ti might not be carried out. krish_88 also a member here had been promised 1GB free browsing but was billed for it last month so he went with a vengeance & got himself shifted to prepaid.

here are the plans that were offered to me , when i sent the port sms on my 4yr old vodafone postpaid

Rs 199 - 400 local mins - 400 sms - 1gb data
Rs 249 - 600 local mins - 600 sms - 2gb data

both plans v2v - 20p , v2m - 30p

Wht did you do?just sent port msg?or did you actually put through a request to another operator?

Will port to aircel.

confused what to say abt VF response which i got today thanks to broadbandforum discussion. :arrogant:they just called to contact nearest VF store to get regular plan,when i was trying to explain my request they are not bother to listen me even now i request @vodafoneindia not to take much pain for my case.I understand that they are just wasting time, as i mentioned earlier VF is following reliance footstep,thanks for everything bye bye vodafone.

Send my porting sms and got my porting code.Will go and talk to aircel tommorow.Like their rs499 plan with 1gb of 3g.Will try to convince them to keep it at 1gb for the entire time and not just for 3 months.