vodafone retention plans

sriiram

could any1 pls share info abt retention plans for postpaid in vodafone. and if also any discount on plans regarding blackberry services also. thnq u

IndianMascot

Addicts
could any1 pls share info abt retention plans for postpaid in vodafone. and if also any discount on plans regarding blackberry services also. thnq u

If Vodafone shares retention plan specially blackberry plan having rental less than 599, do share with us buddy :)

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
I am not sure of the retention plans in Chennai. But being a Vodafone Postpaid user in Kolkata I can say that there are retention plans in Kolkata. I myself got the Lifetime Postpaid plan (Zero rental plan with only Rs.49 towards CLIP charges) way back in 2008 when I threatened to migrate my no to prepaid. Any yes...Vodafone Kolkata offers Unlimited Blackberry services at Rs.399 in postpaid provided you place a port out request...!! (Some of my friends got UL BB at 399 after raising a port out request).

sriiram

theyve asked me to move to postpaid now.. so am thinking what the downsides might be. like fraud bills etc.

kepal

I made 2 port in from Reliance CDMA to Vodafone in Jan-2011, one Postpaid & another Prepaid. I must appreciate that Vodafone has given me very good plan in postpaid but now when i wanted to transfer that PREPAID into Postpaid as my add-on card, Vodafone Retention Dept. was so harsh they don't bother to retain their loyal customer. I explained my genuine offer which i got from LOOP mobile if i convert my both SIM to LOOP I can get 800 minutes+1 GB GPRS @ Rs.99 + 300 SMS + INTERNAL CALLING free between two mobiles at Rs. 199/- each rental. Whereas i just ask VF to provide me same plan to my addon which i am availing on primary card with Internal calling free. If they simply denied my humble request I would have no objection for that but to my surprise they advised me to get that LOOP offer, so now i decided to switch over to LOOP just to avoid such arrogant attitude of vodafone.

kepal

@Vodafoneindia, As i mentioned in my post, your C.C.people are not so polite to listen my humble request which i already made earlier, i am having 5 other mobiles in my family & Loop is providing me attractive offer as porting scheme (800 minutes+1 GB GPRS @ Rs.99 + 300 SMS + INTERNAL CALLING free between two mobiles at Rs. 199/-) so now if you can provide me any of your executive numbers i can communicate with them anticipating to retain their loyal customer, as i am not allowed to send you PM so i am unable to share my principal number,waiting for your prompt action.

K

kreacher10

@kepal: Well put but I doubt you will get an answer to your post above as they seem authorised to post only ONE TEMPLATE :D

kepal

@kreacher10 , LOL I think you are right bro, but i already sent PORT out request for one of my Vodafone number to LOOP , VF people is converting their business style to Reliance. All the best to them.

merc782

Regular
here are the plans that were offered to me , when i sent the port sms on my 4yr old vodafone postpaidRs 199 - 400 local mins - 400 sms - 1gb dataRs 249 - 600 local mins - 600 sms - 2gb databoth plans v2v - 20p , v2m - 30p