Vodafone Please Help Over Here - I am getting slow internet speed and too high ping .

• Thread starter Thread starter Kuwar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,207

Kuwar

ISP
Vodafone 2G
https://www.speedtest.net
Hi
I am very unhappy with vodafone internet service. I am using RC-150 for 2GB 2G pack on Samsung Hero GT-E3213k ( 3G Handset ). For first three days i got fine ping near 200ms as allocated by Vodafone but after that the ping eventually became more worse that it reached 1140ms today. Even Tata Docomo was giving me 900ms ping. I left docomo as i seen more speed in vodafone but the download speed fell down to 4kbps. But when i use my neighbour's sim i get 195ms ping and 20kbps download speed with 16mbps upload speed. I called to customer care and mailed to them but i got no response from them even after 2 weeks. Please provide resolution on this forum not outside. I will Private Message my number to one who will reply this post. Also i am unable to play videos on youtube but i can play using old Tata docomo sim card. My phone plays youtube realtime ( ie. directly what it recieves without streaming ). The video plays correctly for first 2 seconds then video stops with cracking sound playing in background. It looks like my speed is capped by ur server.
Please Provide Resolution.

Nokia provides free simcard or services of Vodafone with Asha 300 handsets. Not even a single user is unhappy with the phone or service because all Nokia Asha 300 mobile works quite fast and good anywhere, even at very lower networks.

Nokia provides free simcard or services of Vodafone with Asha 300 handsets. Not even a single user is unhappy with the phone or service because all Nokia Asha 300 mobile works quite fast and good anywhere, even at very lower networks.

Do you think this has anything to do WITH the topic in question?

How is Asha doing... living it up brother !!!