Vodafone offers 28GB data and free calls for Rs 346

• Thread starter Thread starter ijsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 14,977
Voda offers are far better than Jio ,

1. Its network is very strong to compete with Jio
  2. The offer is for all users and not some Prime or Red users , and therefore more users can decide to hop on this plan when needed.
  3. It can be used in 2G / 3G and 4G , so network speed and VoLTE issue unlike JIO (unlike JIO 4G speeds gets 2G due to heavy load , so here the users will be distributed among different technologies or I might say different networks / BTS so less load and more speed , also user can decide to switch to 3G if 4G speeds gets low..
  4. No more handset compatibility issue (as it will work on 3G handset as well as 2G also) so no need for 4G , VoLTE handset or buying 4G WiFi in that case..
I think vodafone move is better than that of jio.

@Deep Saha bro once u recharge this pack what if next time they don't give u this offer and u might think 4 not subscribing to Jio prime after seeing this offer.once u subscribe to this plan their cheat will succeed

There is similar plan from airtel, but they are spliting their data into day and night, 0.5 gb each.
So i think vodafone offer is better.
I got this sms .

DHAMAKA airtel offer! Rs343=Unlimited Calls + 28GB Data, 28 Days (Data : 0.5GB+0.5GB Night daily) Recharge before 31 Mar & get offer for 1year. T&C apply

Need some info though.
What happens after 1 gb is consumed.
And is this also valid for 3g sims ?

Is this valid only for prepaid or both?

I am going to move one of my sim that I MNP'ed to Jio..... to Vodafone now.....

Good network.
No handset issues...... Jio4GVoice not working on NonVolte handset... have to manually edit Jio4GVoice apk after every update to make it work..
Good battery life.
And thanks to Jio..... it will also keep Vodafone on its toes....

I find Voda better than Airtel and others....

@Deep Saha bro once u recharge this pack what if next time they don't give u this offer and u might think 4 not subscribing to Jio prime after seeing this offer.once u subscribe to this plan their cheat will succeed

voda plan is for 1yr I thnk if anyone recharges within march.. and also due to jio pressure they will be forced to reduce price or continue this one..

Have put in a porting request on Airtel. Why should I pay them 200 Rs extra for the same plan

Guy at the Vodafone store told me that this is a segmented offer and not everyone may be eligible but I think he was trying to push the postpaid Red plan.

I have still submitted my MNP request as I can jump the ship to postpaid any day,

usual tactics at Vodafone store......they keep on pushing their post paid plans.....

Last time I had to tell them.......... if they do not process the MNP request........ I will go to some other Vodaoafone store