Vodafone offers 28GB data and free calls for Rs 346

• Thread starter Thread starter ijsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 14,979
I have a friend on Vodafone who called the cc and they refused this plan saying it's only for selected customers. I guess i am not porting then. Will pay airtel 549 for the same plan then

Wait for the retention team call. You would probably get a much better plan offer.

got an email from vodafone . here are details

''
352 Unlimited Pack:
· Unlimited All Local + STD calls (including Landline) with a capping of 300mins in a day and 1200mins in a week (after crossing capping limit 30p/min will be charged)
· 1GB 3G/4G data per day post that 4p/10KB
· 28 days of validity

· If Recharge by 15th March: On 28th day validity expiry, the benefit will be auto renewed for a period of another 28 Days. So any customer who does this recharge TILL 15th MARCH will get the benefit for 56 DAYS and 1 YEAR PROMISE.
· 1 YEAR PROMISE for Recharges till 15th March: Customer also given a 1 YEAR PROMISE, i.e customer will see this offer on 121 till Feb 2018.

It is a segmented offer you can check it from *121#

For future reference, I would like to highlight that data is a default service which continues on your account even after deactivation of the data pack. Hence, if there is any data usage, the below charges would be applicable:

· Default data rate of 4p/10kb | MMS charges are Rs.3/MMS. Maximum size of an mms is 300kb.
· Any additional downloads (like games/song/wallpapers etc.) will be charged as per the product price listed. ''

i dont think i will take the plan . i dont even use 3g/4g on phone and the plan is not that great

Checkout out 121.... there are many offers..... Got one good for voice...

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Reactions: SVK
This can definitely beat the shit out of Jio....

Some more today....

56GB + Unlimited calls for 56 days @352Rs
-- dead tinypic image removed --

You are lucky to get these segemented offerings. best i have got is 192 unlimited local/std and 1 gb for 28 days. Will wait another week. if no good offers, i will opt for jio 499.

I got 1GB for Rs. 155 on Airtel. Only offer that made sense. Would have liked unlimited calls for Rs. 200!

Sad, with 2 sims there is no offer. :frown:
Why not apply for a new sim under any family members name and ask them iif they will give the offer?

I am thinking to go to Vodafone tomorrow and find out if I get the offer with a new sim. :emoji_carrot:

I think offer depends upon your previous usage/ recharge trend....

Keep on checking *121#

@xtc They want me to be their postpaid customer; They aren't giving such plans to prepaid users ( maybe few higher ARPU customers must be getting this offer). I am presently confused between Reliance 175Rs 15GB vs JIO 499 2GB per day vs BSNL 3G UL around 875 offers, so ain't bothering about Vodafone postpaid for now.