Vodafone nodal office is useless-no help -bangalore.

• Thread starter Thread starter Coldtime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,311

Coldtime

ISP
3G USB
"happy to help" has no meaning with VODAFONE.Vodafone customer service is nearly useless with same canned junk replies.Vodafone customer care email: you only get automated replies.VODAFONE NODAL OFFICE -- They rarely pick up phone, Have no clues and rarely it works.Finally Vodafone sucks. These people are big time wasters and suck your money.Wonder how companies work in India? No corporate ethics, no accountability, no legal responsibility. They are money stealing monsters. Most of them play with handicapped legal system-bribe culture is order of the day. Customer is the ultimate looser.In last one year I have learned one thing, no matter it is government offices , passport office, or big companies or travel agents. They want to suck your money. I am yet to see any professionalism in any public dealing. May be I am expecting too much !!excuse me my fault"INCREDIBLE INDIA" -- tourism ??. Democracy??-- On paper ( a person cannot walk freely after 10 pm.?- what democracy are we talking? where police help criminals for money), Legal system Broken.... In 10 years of driving I did not have any tickets ( Challans) for traffic violations, with the exception of parking and one minor violation. But in Bangalore in one week I was stopped 10 times just to steal money on the name of traffic laws . Yellow board vehicles walk away by greasing the palms of cops, while risking public life.Folks , sorry for raving same story, but this is truth of India. Apologize to those who are hurt by their patriotism towards broken state of affairs of this country, but we must all accept the fact and work towards solving the comfort level of public which is even worst then poor african countries.Sorry for off -topic subject, But I am so pi***d off with the attitude of these companies and govt offices here. People here talk about culture , but basic civilization is missing. There is chaos everywhere on streets, offices, companies, businesses, industries.Many patriotic people may not like to read or hear this, probably they are used to this harassment and know no better atmosphere.(Moderators may delete this thread if they find it inappropriate)

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/LLUoBr so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

MR. VODAFONE INDIA: What are you doing here? When your NODAL OFFICERS, VODAFONE STORE MANAGERS do not want to come on phone and missing.

VODAFONE SCAMMED ME, THEY CHEAT CUSTOMERS - CHEATING, MANIPULATING- BANGALORE

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/LLUoBr so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

VodafoneIndia is a master troll!

Mr. Thannasiappan.C
Girish H

Why don't you answer, Why are you hiding behind high school drop out people. I tried calling you using various numbers, but everytime I hear-- you guys are not in cabin, or out of office or busy or out for lunch or in toilet ( all during office hours) . There is no system of voicemail or return calls.

Highly uncivilized offices without any MORAL or ETHICS. VODAFONE is total disaster and money grabbing monster.

Will you guys ever wake up?. I think MR.ANALJIT SINGH must step in to make you learn what is customer service?

Name: Mr. Thannasiappan.C
Address: Vodafone South Limited Maruthi Infotech Centre,11/1, 12/1, Koramangala Intermediate Ring road, Amar Jyothi Layout Bangalore-560071
Phone: 080 7171 1111
Fax: 080 7171 1010
Email: nodal.kar@vodafone.com

Name: Mr Girish H
Designation: General Manager - Customer Service
Address: Vodafone South Limited Maruthi Infotech Centre,11/1, 12/1, Koramangala Intermediate Ring road, Amar Jyothi Layout Bangalore-560071
Fax: 080 7171 1010
Email: appellate.Kar@vodafone.com

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please be assured that our Nodal Officer is working on addressing your concern at the earliest.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

This is for the information of readers.

ON 19th May 2012 Two gentleman came and intruded in my house, even bypassing main security. They had no appointment with us. Got into my apartment and informed me that they want to resolve the issue. I asked how? They offered us a small flower bouquet with some 3 flowers ( worth 10 to 20 Rs). We did not accept their flowers. Since they intruded into our apartment without any valid identification. However one of them offered his visiting card later. I got written undertaking from these two unknown people, stating that they came with a purpose and were not in position to resolve.

Later they identified themselves as PRARIT AGARWAL AND MR. RAFIQ. They couldn't resolve anything. I wonder if they came to our home for some wrong intention? As they really had no solution. However Prarit Agarwal agreed that VODAFONE made mistake in deactivating the phone services by mistake, but he did not give same in writing.

So I think Nodal officers and appellate are doing wonderful job by sending flowers. ( this is the value of their total existence) , what a joke. Pathetic looser. I REALLY WONDER IF VODAFONE HAS ANY PROFESSIONAL OR CORPORATE ETIQUETTE ?

I THANK MANASHI, Mr. Thannasiappan.C ( NODAL TEAM) & GIRISH H.APPELLATE OFFICERS for taking care of customer in a wonderful way. Probably this is how they are bought up to run and manage their portfolio. TOO CHEAP... Are they really helping in resolving customer issues? Whenever we call them over phone they are missing from their desk and hide behind high school drop out girls or boys.

VODAFONE IS TOTAL INSENSIBLE TOWARDS customer's issues. IT IS COMPLETE DISASTER.

VODAFONE IS TOTAL JOKE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IN INDIA IS NOTHING BUT STRUGGLING WITH CALL CENTER COOLIES. VODAFONE HAS NO ACCOUNTABILITY OR CREDITIBILITY WHATSOEVER, ATLEAST FROM THE COUPLE OF EXPERIENCES WHAT I HAVE SEEN.

"happy to help" but its never been specified 'help whom'. Its obviously themselves to our money :rofl: