Vodafone New GPRS Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 103,592
This plan is not listed on their website. Nor in their online recharge for bonus cards. Is it available in Mumbai?

Option 2: Rs 199 monthly rental and 5p / 10KB usage charges(Not available for UPE customers)

Then what happened to this plan...........Is it valid ? Website showing this plan not Rs 47 Bonus card. Vodafone sucks........

IN DELHI no such bonus card available for mobile connect..........................................................check

IN DELHI no such bonus card available for mobile connect..........................................................check

True.

you can use your phone to connect internet on laptop/desktop
i've seen it, when my N70 music was used with USB cable i got 50kbps but when i connected through Bluetooth, I got shocking 130kbps through Aircel.

you would need to use PC Suite to connect your aircel to internet.

I tried for 3 days plan earlier, but now i've paid Rs.98/- as it would be helpful if i needed a backup connectivity in emergency or on move.

Rs.98/- is nothing as compared to charges i paid for years on my RIM PCMCIA data card.

Aircel is certainly picking up.

Aircel Works quite good, i am using Nokia Messaging service, Nimbuzz and also using Opera Mini and Skyfire, it also works great when i am connecting to Laptop. Do make sure u are using Aircel Online with APN aircelgprs

Vodafone live! has an unlimited GPRS plan > 123 bonus for one month. I live in TN.

unlimitedgprsplanfromvo.jpg
:yahoo:

^^^ which circle?

hez too exited and forgot to mention the circle...🙂

hopes he comes back to thread and clear our doubts...

^^^ which circle?

I don't know what you mean by circle, I live in southern Tamil Nadu.

hez too exited and forgot to mention the circle...🙂

hopes he comes back to thread and clear our doubts...

Hi..it's disappointing to know the Unlimited GPRS usage is not offered to all users. it's unfair. however, I am loving using mobile internet.

will this promo work with vodafone access as well?

which one of the below is Vodafone access? I'm confused. I am a prepaid mobile user. not sure if this promo is extended to other users as well.
http://img687.imageshack.us/i/wwwvodafonein2010251259.png/