Vodafone network quality has degraded quite a bit in recent weeks around the country

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 6,868
Lol🤣 Looking at the animated discussion in that thread I don't think you will be alone 😁😁 But going by media reports they seem to be 'on a prayer and a wing' 🙏🏻🦇

Good to hear that they are good in some locations. But it's still too early to tell afterall it a question of money now & that they don't have enough. ☹
Only time will tell.
Correction. They don't want to invest more money

Whether it's a boast, bleat or an excuse it's a v poor reflection on their operations. 🤦‍♂️

Absolute pathetic speed here in Saharanpur, UP. Not even 240p youtube videos are playing, Not able to update ios apps, and not able to load tweets. 2G like experience, and this is continuing since long before the lockdown. BSNL here is doing best.

@socrates
MNP is working...
One of my friend just ported out of airtel to idea....
PS Airtel and Jio sucks in my village and VIL works great...
Maybe,you may try if any retailer is interested.
But i suggest opposite as it means defying lockdown.

nice. i have stores of all four operators (airtel, vodafone, jio and even idea). none of them are opening since 24th. i don't think they opened on 22nd as well. dad's sim is dead for a week now. and it does not seem like airtel store is opening on 14th. dekhe.

😂

FB-IMG-1586674537459.jpg

I recharge vodafone of Rs 98 for test how 4G quality of vodafone. However, vodafone is shit. Tower 300 meter away from my house not working properly. Most of time 3G to 4g & 4G to 3G shifting. Speed max 3-4 Mbps (very rear case). No volte also mobile phone battery drain very fast compare to jio, airtel. Right now in my area airtel is best it terms of speed and network quality. [state - w.b, North 2G parganas]