Vodafone Mumbai - 2GB GPRS plan available for POSTPAID customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanthaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 68,863
Agree 100%. He is has already sent the request by email yesterday, today he is going there to raise a storm & kick some nuts 😀

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Looks like they are still doing a 'cut' 'paste' job on their website and who ever is doing it is making a mess.

I know looks like it, very irresponsible the customer agents are least bothered either. Today the reliance people came to my office to pick up my documents to port the number. They gave a very nice plan too. Rs 149 monthly rental. Local calls 50p(i dont call local too much), STD 30p/min (loads of std calls) and Rs 99 for unlimited GPRS (FUP upto 3GB)

loks nice so i took it. Hope the porting happens and no one screws up in between

STD < Local is funny and most weird plan!

STD < Local is funny and most weird plan!

i know i was shocked to hear that myself. Hope the guy didnt make a mistake. 😛

Why o why vodafone do yo cheat your mumbai customer like this, come on if your giving bangalore customer such a sgood gprs plans why not mumbai,

How depressing.

Mumbai is the milch cow for ALL companies. I know someone with a vested interest who might try to refute my allegation. :hysterical:

Yes looks like it, everything seems to be more expensive here. Especially the rent here . OMG

@srikanthuk Whatever is your problem I suggest you cc to TRAI or the TERM id's given elsewhere in this forum. If you notice the experience of most members of this forum is that, customers are treated like dirt. There was a post I read somewhere that we should also write to the letter to the editors of major newspapers as well as add the links of these to your social networking sites to increase viewership. 😛

Hello Srikanth,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

If u can be so prompt in solving the confusion of the schemes of internet available, it wud be gr8. Prepaid and postpaid separately plz.

We have already requested same to them plenty of times.. but they are here, merely for giving email ids.

We have already requested same to them plenty of times.. but they are here, merely for giving email ids.

I doubt they can solve any problems here as, it's a know fact that you cant fool all the people all the time. It's easier to get us as separate individuals & try to give BS to get you off their backs. 🙁

Hello Srikanth,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Really i'm not going to fill up any more things or send anymore emails to you guys. Everytime i call asking if there is a nice data plan for me the agent says "yes sir your on a corporate plan we have a Rs 99 plan with 2GB data for you. just send an email to corporate.assist@vodofone.com/in and it'll get activated." I send the mail after three days there was nothing. Then i call the customer care and ask them and then only I'll get a reply email from the corporate assist saying they cannot provide me the plan.

This happened twice, the second time infact the agent really convinced me that he would get it activated and not to port. Once again no reply. When i called and asked they tell me "sir we did not understand what you wrote on the email". Being the stupid fool that i am i send one more email and waited for a week. Once again no reply. I called and blasted the agent this time and then i get a email reply. Sorry this plan is not applicable to you. The irony of the situation is what. They tell me that the plan is not applicable to me and the plans that are applicable to me are the old plans, you know the one where 500MB = Rs 400.

I didn't bother after that, i called one more time after hearing in these forums that providers where not allowing to port and asked if there is any reason that is there for blocking my porting. All payments made? They said yes and asked why i want to port. I told them to stop talking and see my records and then goodbye. Immediately gave my porting papers. Goodbye Vodafone.

I didn't want to fill the forums with my rant but that Vodafone India post really pissed me, this is what i hear every time, we will help you, just fill this form or write an email and then they vanish. So i wanted everyone to know what happened.

So unless hell freezes over there is no way I'm going to give Vodafone another try. I know Reliance (the network I'm porting to) also has crappy service from the agents. But i don't call the agents too much, but i require good data plans and call rates and they provided a very good plan. (crossing my fingers hoping i wasn't cheated)

I wanted to inquire abt these data plans too.. I thought let me send an email.. which I did.. till date i have not received any reply...Then finally I had to speak to their CC on 111 (which is charged, costed me abt 3Rs or so, I dont remember now)...the point is that CC on this forum and their email are USELESS.And i am now sure that Vodafone CC here will post his usual copy-paste thing... even after reading this line!