Vodafone Mumbai - 2GB GPRS plan available for POSTPAID customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanthaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 68,867
VL or VMC... both are not charged for me when i activate 30MB per day scheme.

Does 2GB prepaid plan works with android phones?Or android phones have seperate plans like blackberry, iPhone?

airtel plans work fine. so does vodafone now that they have change their system.

Why o why vodafone do yo cheat your mumbai customer like this, come on if your giving bangalore customer such a sgood gprs plans why not mumbai,How depressing.

Bangalore VMC Plans:-3GB @ 149/-4GB @ 199/-6GB @ 249/- The above plans are not listed in there website. Call customer care and they will be able to tell you if they have any such good plans for Mumbai. MNP has atlast woken up Vodafone.

Yup but the mumbai site has updated their plans, there is no 149 or 199 plans for mumbai. I already called and checked

just called up the customer care (vodafone) and asked if it was ok to do MNP with a corporate sim. He was like sir to which network do you want to go, i said airtel or idea and they're telling me ok sir, happy to help you. I'm like WHAT??Guess they really have too much customers and not interested in keeping them 😀

just called up the customer care (vodafone) and asked if it was ok to do Mobile Number Portability with a corporate sim. He was like sir to which network do you want to go, i said airtel or idea and they're telling me ok sir, happy to help you.

I'm like WHAT??

Guess they really have too much customers and not interested in keeping them 😀

cc guys must be saying to themselves "ab to aadat si par gayi hai mujko" (the famous song from kalyug) :hysterical:

hehewell just started the porting procedure, haven't finalised to where i'm going. Options are Reliance / Idea. As per advice here i'm not going for airtel in mumbai since its supposed to be bad.

What about Mumbai circle and prepaid customers?? Do they have any such plans...there is so much of confusion about the Vodafone plans that I have a question in practically every thread...DAYM!

Why o why vodafone do yo cheat your mumbai customer like this, come on if your giving bangalore customer such a sgood gprs plans why not mumbai,

How depressing.

mumbai to sone ke annde dene wali murgi hai ..

they are doing good with good network coverage .. so they think customer won't bother much about cost .. they are very costly compared to other .. but sticking to this due to good network ...

i heard about prepaid they have 2 gb plan but this is promotional offer beside that they have plan with 200 MB daily limit ... the amount was in 90's only ... 95 and 96 i guess ..

mumbai to sone ke annde dene wali murgi hai ..

they are doing good with good network coverage .. so they think customer won't bother much about cost .. they are very costly compared to other .. but sticking to this due to good network ...

i heard about prepaid they have 2 gb plan but this is promotional offer beside that they have plan with 200 MB daily limit ... the amount was in 90's only ... 95 and 96 i guess ..

Dude thanx but my basic question remains :

CAN we view normal WWW websites and ARE there any additional charges for surfing??? GOD MAN!! EVERY1 in Vodafone is so confused!!

i have already stated in other thread.. for prepaid.. both are merged.. even in mumbai.... all u need to do is send ACT WWW to some number...no additional charges just 10p/10KBor u can go for internet packs too.

i have already stated in other thread.. for prepaid.. both are merged.. even in mumbai.... all u need to do is send ACT WWW to some number...no additional charges just 10p/10KB

or u can go for internet packs too.
Thanx a ton man..soorry didnt want to piss u off...but thanx a lot again...and the internet packs are WAAAAAAAyyyy to costly for my salary 😛

hain?!.. they have good plans.. 4Rs/1day, 17Rs/3days, 99Rs/30days..shudnt be costly