Vodafone Mumbai - 2GB GPRS plan available for POSTPAID customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanthaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 68,874
Hi guys,I am a vodafone mumbai postpaid user, and I have a corporate connection.I got GPRS activated on my connection by sending VLU99 to 111 (as suggested by the vodafone guy in my office 😛).The plan was activated on 1st, I can access email, market etc on my android phone albeit it is slow.I called up CC to ask how much data is free on my plan and how to find out how much I have used at any point, he said I will know when the bill is generated and he has no sms\ussd code etc. 🙁I checked my account on vodafone.in and it says "Vodafone Live Unlimited Usage". I am so confused, I dont wanna go on using GPRS and get screwed with bill, having postpaid can really hurt me in this regard financially.Do you guys have any idea about the plans, how to check usage etc? Their CC is useless.

What's the price of activating the 2gb gprs plan on a postpaid connection?

Ohhhhhhhh!!!Finally VodafoneIndia answered to the point!!!BRAVO BRAVO!

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please note that you will be charged Rs. 299/- to activate the 2GB GPRS pack; for activation of the same, send ACT VMC299 to 111/144. You can also refer to Mobile Connect - Internet through Mobile | Vodafone Mumbai for details. Email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com if there is anything else we may assist you with, we'd be glad to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Oh. My. Goodness. A real, honest to goodness, reply.

Now THIS is what we've been asking for, VodaBot 🙂

Pre paid 2 Gb Gprs now I think is rs 150 some thing. I have stopped using Voda GpRS and gone to Airtel -3 months Rs 251 -8 gb pack due to this reason.I use Voda 3g prepaid though as and when needed. I get good speeds in chennai.According to Voda-If you are post paid you are not supposed to know what is the current bill and usage (joke!):Bat:you are supposed to pay 25 to 40% premium more than prepaid.😛leasantry:

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please note that you will be charged Rs. 299/- to activate the 2GB GPRS pack; for activation of the same, send ACT VMC299 to 111/144. You can also refer to Mobile Connect - Internet through Mobile | Vodafone Mumbai for details. Email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com if there is anything else we may assist you with, we'd be glad to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Thanks for finally replying in an appropriate manner, much appreciated. 🙂

Can I know is there any internet plan available around Rs. 100 with some lesser bandwidth?

Thanks again for the reply. Would just ask one final question, what's the SMS I need to send to activate the 3G plan which is priced around Rs. 100 for approximately 100mb per month?

Dude, what i want to know is the offer...your billing plan...why settle for 2 GB...cos i am on a corporate offer and have UNLIMITED GPRS for 99 Rs / month activated. YES the OFFER is only on CORPORATE SERVICES or CORPORATE BILLING PLANS...