Vodafone Mumbai - 2GB GPRS plan available for POSTPAID customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanthaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 68,885

chetanthaker

CeeTee
ISP
Pacenet Shitty 128k Unlimited
Hi guysI was wondering if Vodafone Mumbai lets their postpaid users subscribe to their 2GB GPRS plan (for Rs 98 or whatever)?If yes, is it WAP or FULL GPRS?The main reason of asking is since I use a Nokia E71 and I use Emoze to push my email from the Exchange server at work and a couple of more email IDsAny help would be appreciated.CT[edit] If there is such a plan, can you please provide me with the call-in (else SMS-in) details? Thanks

I'm not surprised that Vodafone does not keep a check on such forums where the community is so active. I'm also surprised that even after 200 visits to this post, no one replied 🙂

i am looking for same plan for vodafone AP postpaid connection ? does any one know ?

I am a vodafone MU postpaid customer , i am also looking for the same plan for vodafone MU postpaid connection? i don't think so they will launch ?nations 2nd largest GSM has bullshitt!! GPRS plans, while other small operators (e.g. aircel,TGSM,L00P etc.) got the best plans for their customers.....:madness:

I am a vodafone MU postpaid customer , i am also looking for the same plan for vodafone MU postpaid connection? i don't think so they will launch ?
nations 2nd largest GSM has bullshitt!! GPRS plans, while other small operators (e.g. aircel,TGSM,L00P etc.) got the best plans for their customers.....
:madness:

Why don't you call up cc?
Also You are wrong, Loop has the worst GPRS speeds and I pay 1000 a moth for it. Dont even use 100mb(which on payg is 1500rs) so I believe Airtel/vodafone/aircel have the best plans

Why don't you call up cc?
Also You are wrong, Loop has the worst GPRS speeds and I pay 1000 a moth for it. Dont even use 100mb(which on payg is 1500rs) so I believe Airtel/vodafone/aircel have the best plans

I called VF CC , they got 199/499/699 GPRS plans, in 499 one will get 500MB of data usage free after that 5p/10kb, in 699 one will get 1GB of data usage free after that 5p/10kb & in 199 their is no data usage free and charge is 5p/10kb.....
i understand that vodafone got the good GPRS speed even better then any other operator in mumbai circle,but their plans are burning the customers pockets.....
as far as i know l00P has unlimited wap @ rs.29 with average speed, but vodafone even don't have unlimited wap plans or any other attractive wap plans.
:wall:

Yes there r new plans available in Mumbai atleast And it is seen under business category on the website It is full GPRS plan mobile connect 299 is 2gb for postpaid only

Vodafone Mobile Connect

See Charges> Prepaid (since I am prepaid) > Last > it says : Rs.95 Val: 30 days and Usage 2GB VL+VMC usage free....

Now my question is,

Does this include the WWW adn WAP websites both??? And are there any additional surfing charges over the Rs.95 ???

It includes both.

10p/10kb after 2GB is consumed.

hey..thanx for ur reply...i dont doubt ur knowledge but there were no such plans sum months ago...& the ans were extremely expensive...sum 200 per month & 10p per 10 kb ALSO...& this is in prepaid rite?

hey..thanx for ur reply...i dont doubt ur knowledge but there were no such plans sum months ago...& the ans were extremely expensive...sum 200 per month & 10p per 10 kb ALSO...& this is in prepaid rite?

vodafone was expensive earlier.

From last month only
I am using Rs 95/2GB prepaid plan
I can connect to pc

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Hi guys
I was wondering if Vodafone Mumbai lets their postpaid users subscribe to their 2GB GPRS plan (for Rs 98 or whatever)?

If yes, is it WAP or FULL GPRS?
The main reason of asking is since I use a Nokia E71 and I use Emoze to push my email from the Exchange server at work and a couple of more email IDs

Any help would be appreciated.
CT

[edit] If there is such a plan, can you please provide me with the call-in (else SMS-in) details? Thanks

How did you configured emoze with exchange server?
Please give the steps.

Well vodafone is pretty expensive with their Data Plans, I mean Rs 300 for a 2gb plan when airtel gives it for 98 Rs. Hmmm today is the 20th. Finally

Well is that for Pre Paid Or Post Paid. I don't see it on their website anywhere. For Post paid all i see if 299Rs for 2Gb, which in my opinion is looting. Let me try to call the customer care and see if any offer like that is there, but knowing vodafone i seriously doubt it.-----------------Just spoke to the customer care right now and they say that the rental is Rs 299 per month for the 2GB plan, I asked them if there a 99Rs plan and they said no.Well that's the end of the line for me with vodafone