vodafone live GPRS and email on nokia 5800

anuj kathuria

Regular
ISP
Airtel
does vodafone live gprs works on the email client inside messaging app in Nokia 5800.... is it supported or do i need vodafone mobile connect....i have tried to setup up account but it keeps loading at retreiving email stage.. i waited for abt 4-5 minutes and it does not load..i tried ovi , gmail and yahoo

does vodafone live gprs works on the email client inside messaging app in Nokia 5800.... is it supported or do i need vodafone mobile connect....

i have tried to setup up account but it keeps loading at retreiving email stage.. i waited for abt 4-5 minutes and it does not load..

i tried ovi , gmail and yahoo

AFAIK you need Vodafone MC.

If you are on WAP, you *could* try going in to the WAP settings and removing the proxy server info (note the details of it down in case it prevents you accessing WAP). You can find this in menu > settings > connectivity > destinations > your access point (may be under either "Internet" or "WAP Services"). Proxy settings are in options > advanced settings.

If it works, great. If not, then you need to subscribe to Vodafone MC (personally, I use full Vodafone MC anyway).