Vodafone India: forced callertunes

• Thread starter Thread starter anarchist
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,515

anarchist

ISP
bsnl
after ditching airtel for forcely activating callertunes, i was using cellone since last 2 years. i was i need of another mobile connection...

i took vodafone sim last month, much impressed by their ads..., and was forcely assigned month free caller tune. i called customer care at that time as i didnt want caller tune. cc suggested to send sms "DCT CT" to 56789 (i didnt remember the number correctly, but it charged me Rs3/-) , i sent it but caller tune was not deactivated. later i found to send SMS CAN CT to 144 on vodafone website to deactivate caller tune. i sent SMS to 144, but it replied "you are subscribed to this service"

but now Rs 30/- has been deducted from my account, this month, what should i do now?
🙁

these mobile companies are big buggers and now they've turned to cheap tactics to extract (extort) money from us...i was also forced a caller tune by reliance and when enquired, they said i activated it myself...and guess what, it wasn't even some cool music or something, it's their own bugging reliance song...the same thing happened to me...they charged me the montly subscription and i cudn't do anything...🙁

Smart adivice: If you are facing any problem with your mobile operator, get in touch with the nodal officer of that circle. Your problem will be solved within 24 hours for sure. Tried and tested.This is far better then wasting time chatting with those noobs present in the call center. (No offence; but it's the reality) 😕

@coolbuddy_79 : even i am assigned vodafone song " you and i ......"@iChaitanya: i have just sent mail to nodal officer and vodafone care, hope for the best.🙂

Good news. Today i got my Rs30/- back. But callertune is still active. When i send sms to deactivate it, it replies "you are not subscribed to this service"

update:they again deducted Rs 30/- on end of 2nd month. i sent mail to Customer care and nodal officer. but no reply after 7 days.Vodafone connection terminated. Case closed :dance:

These Mobile telecos r really crossing their limits..They just want to extract money from their customers be it legal or illegal way..I wonder why TRAI is soo inactive..

Yeah, and now they have even started calling you with there stupid ads!! it really pisses me off when you're doing something important and these recorded adverts disturb you!! 😡

I've registered myself on NDNC and since then I've not received a single promotional call or sms from Airtel. This is nice! 🙂

after ditching airtel for forcely activating callertunes, i was using cellone since last 2 years. i was i need of another mobile connection...

i took vodafone sim last month, much impressed by their ads..., and was forcely assigned month free caller tune. i called customer care at that time as i didnt want caller tune. cc suggested to send sms "DCT CT" to 56789 (i didnt remember the number correctly, but it charged me Rs3/-) , i sent it but caller tune was not deactivated. later i found to send SMS CAN CT to 144 on vodafone website to deactivate caller tune. i sent SMS to 144, but it replied "you are subscribed to this service"

but now Rs 30/- has been deducted from my account, this month, what should i do now?
🙁

bro same thing happened to me b4 diwali
i called cc and they said thell cut the callertune and return the balance

but next day again i got msg YOUR CALLERTUNE SERVICE WILL BE STARTED SHORTLY:madness:

i went to their vodafone centre and talked abt the matter they returned me 40 rs balace out of 60 rs.
they said rest cant be returned😡

you shud go to some of their centre rather than
sending sms or talking to cc