Vodafone Idea News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 444
  • Views Views 68,309
anyone looking to opt for no-cost emi :- CC provider will charge extra to provide no cost emi facility 100-200 something then some percentage of the emi. Axis is worst. Then you are supposed to get the charged interest upfront, the actual emi is never zero+gst.

All this non-sense is too complicated.

Don't use No-cost EMI except when buying from Amazon, flipkart where u clearly understand how much you will pay.

Doubt vi will last that long.

Thanks for sharing it minuteman.

GbfJDD6.jpg

Frankly I feel Vi is the only telco who does something different out of the box as compared to others. I know others are deploying 5G & all but frankly after 1 month of testing imma keep my network settings to 4G only for battery savings. India needs good 5G + great 4G being the backbone of it. 80%+ people don't need more than 100 Mbps speeds.

All they need is freedom from daily data limit saga & all that stuff. Vi is the only telco offering weekend data rollover, binge all night & 2 GB emergency data every month. Offcourse their network is sometimes not up to the mark at some places but once complained they work on it (personally experienced it). I know many will call this biased review but comeon guys...

Do we really need duopoly? Anyways so yeah it's a great plan + this change made it the best. Many people are afraid of Vi going bankrupt but mark my words that's not gonna happen.
Source - International finance experts 😉.

Last edited:
Vodafone Group Plc has been doing worse for many years now, especially thanks to their malpractices.
At this point, the India Division is just a liability for them. It'd be cheaper to just declare bankruptcy.

So is this worrying for me as a user? Should I be porting? What happens to your numbers when a Telcom suddenly declares bankruptcy and shuts store?