Vodafone Idea News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 444
  • Views Views 68,135
Both network & data speeds are strong in my area (Low 20 Mbps high 140 Mbps) but all illiterate Jio bhakts over here enjoying 1-3 Mbps 😂😂😂

Good for them! Puking on social media does not need more than that anyway, and 3 Mbps per second is 3 Mbps per second more than we need when a certain someone is on air.

@phoenix10386 then why we're heading towards 5G? 🤣
Technically 1 Mbps is also more than enough but why paying so much for that trash?

@itachi totally agree with the Pug 🤗
Whenever I see that dog I instantly say Vodafone wala puppy 😂
They should have something like a brand ambassador not high end heroes or others. But just a pug 🤗
If they win hearts with small pug ads they'll definitely be on the top again in terms of brand value, connection & recognition.😁

Oh yes, that was one.. but in today's environment I truly applaud these 'other' telcos for being resilient in the face of 'one India one telco' scheme.

ky5r65J.jpg

Q2 results will definitely be more positive. These days I'm seeing a lot of guys porting to Vi. Let's see what happens 😁

Source

Looks like refarming took like 4 years but now I can personally say their network speeds are good in my area. Latency can be improved a lot when compared to Jio & Airtel but most of the times speeds are always higher on Vi. I went to mountain top and to my surprise Jio network got disconnected but somehow Vi's 4G was working with around 40 Mbps speed which is the cap I guess... The problem only lies with latency... Hope they'll improve that.

VI is still a big player when it comes to bandwidth and networking. I was surprised that my company uses bandwidth from VI around 600 (so term, don't recall the name) to serve all fiber users in the entire city of Nagpur.

Wow... Yes, Vi is pretty good in terms of bandwidth. I mean the fact that 2 biggest telcos merged together is a big thing... Also what about latency? Is it good? Or only their wireless routing is kinda bad...