Vodafone Idea News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 444
  • Views Views 68,315
Hopefully they improved their routing as well because they have one of the worst routing if I have ever seen one (was 2 years ago though, when Vodafone was RailTel Backend).

I would appreciate 3 solid private players and 1 state player - BSNL for the benefit of consumers. I like Vi, but I cannot use it because of pathetic data speed even with much better signal than both Jio and Airtel.

I hope the same being a loyal Vi user 😁

Yes, their routing used to suck I remember getting 80+ ping on Vi server in Mu city. Now it's improved and it's near Jio & airtel around 20-30 ms. There are many small things which are making me feel they're doing a lot in the background. May they start getting traction from 5G rollout.

Last edited:
I hope the same being a loyal Vi user 😁

Yes, their routing used to suck I remember getting 80+ ping on Vi server in Mu city. Now it's improved and it's near Jio & airtel around 20-30 ms. There are many small things which are making me feel they're doing a lot in the background. May they start getting traction from 5G rollout.
Yeah true they have improved routing in both idea and vodafone ip's
In 2020 vodafone ip had better pings than the idea one but now both have equal pings.
They have improved their routing a lot now they have the lowest pings among airtel and jio in Lucknow.

Vi’s family postpaid plans are good value for money, though. One in particular - 1300 for 5 lines means 260 per line. Good value. Only problem? Poor data speed for me. Otherwise I’ve been a Hutch user ever since I got my first cellphone.

Source

They've added 900 MHz to 3100+ sites as well as 1800 MHz to 10000+ sites as well as deploying more spectrum to previous bands in UP region.

Good Job 👌

I think vodafone is not interested in business in india and willing to shut down no improvement in network for South States and no wifi calling(vowifi) and I got an update from appellate team to port your number to another service provider we will call u again after network improvement

OrPYHO9.jpg

Best news coming from Vi every week 😁
They've beaten Airtel & Jio in these two circles. Hoping this also goes for other circles too in the future 😁