Vodafone Idea News & Updates

Smh

Smh

ISP
Wired local
anyone looking to opt for no-cost emi :- CC provider will charge extra to provide no cost emi facility 100-200 something then some percentage of the emi. Axis is worst. Then you are supposed to get the charged interest upfront, the actual emi is never zero+gst.

All this non-sense is too complicated.

Don't use No-cost EMI except when buying from Amazon, flipkart where u clearly understand how much you will pay.

igloo

igloo

Not just Internet.
ISP
Airtel Fiber
Hathway Docsis
Doubt vi will last that long.

netomato

netomato

ISP
Excitel
Vi
Motorola
LG
Thanks for sharing it minuteman.

GbfJDD6.jpg

Frankly I feel Vi is the only telco who does something different out of the box as compared to others. I know others are deploying 5G & all but frankly after 1 month of testing imma keep my network settings to 4G only for battery savings. India needs good 5G + great 4G being the backbone of it. 80%+ people don't need more than 100 Mbps speeds.

All they need is freedom from daily data limit saga & all that stuff. Vi is the only telco offering weekend data rollover, binge all night & 2 GB emergency data every month. Offcourse their network is sometimes not up to the mark at some places but once complained they work on it (personally experienced it). I know many will call this biased review but comeon guys...

Do we really need duopoly? Anyways so yeah it's a great plan + this change made it the best. Many people are afraid of Vi going bankrupt but mark my words that's not gonna happen.
Source - International finance experts 😉.

netomato

netomato

ISP
Excitel
Vi
Motorola
LG
Last edited:
Lolita_Magnum

Lolita_Magnum

🦜
ISP
ARTL-24560
VIL-55410
SLN-208959
HTZ-24940
Vodafone Group Plc has been doing worse for many years now, especially thanks to their malpractices.
At this point, the India Division is just a liability for them. It'd be cheaper to just declare bankruptcy.