Vodafone Idea News & Updates

P

phoenix10386

ISP
Multi ISP
Good for them! Puking on social media does not need more than that anyway, and 3 Mbps per second is 3 Mbps per second more than we need when a certain someone is on air.

havoc

havoc

ISP
Excitel, Vi, Airtel, Jio & BSNL 😉
@phoenix10386 then why we're heading towards 5G? 🤣
Technically 1 Mbps is also more than enough but why paying so much for that trash?

@itachi totally agree with the Pug 🤗
Whenever I see that dog I instantly say Vodafone wala puppy 😂
They should have something like a brand ambassador not high end heroes or others. But just a pug 🤗
If they win hearts with small pug ads they'll definitely be on the top again in terms of brand value, connection & recognition.😁

Lolita_Magnum

Lolita_Magnum

🦜
ISP
Airtel-9892
Jio-55836
SlashN-208959
Hz-24940
I can't stand the buffering symbol nor can bare watching anything below at least 1080p. So, 1Mbps is a no-no. Don't give these telcos any funny ideas.

P

phoenix10386

ISP
Multi ISP
Oh yes, that was one.. but in today's environment I truly applaud these 'other' telcos for being resilient in the face of 'one India one telco' scheme.

havoc

havoc

ISP
ky5r65J.jpg

Q2 results will definitely be more positive. These days I'm seeing a lot of guys porting to Vi. Let's see what happens 😁

P

pachabhut

ISP
Airtel
Vi is the only one that has standalone data packs with service validity and data rollover for prepaid. So for the occasional users or those using mainly for data and incoming, it works out cheaper.

havoc

havoc

ISP

Looks like refarming took like 4 years but now I can personally say their network speeds are good in my area. Latency can be improved a lot when compared to Jio & Airtel but most of the times speeds are always higher on Vi. I went to mountain top and to my surprise Jio network got disconnected but somehow Vi's 4G was working with around 40 Mbps speed which is the cap I guess... The problem only lies with latency... Hope they'll improve that.

Tejas01

Tejas01

Dream big in life.
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
VI is still a big player when it comes to bandwidth and networking. I was surprised that my company uses bandwidth from VI around 600 (so term, don't recall the name) to serve all fiber users in the entire city of Nagpur.

havoc

havoc

ISP
Wow... Yes, Vi is pretty good in terms of bandwidth. I mean the fact that 2 biggest telcos merged together is a big thing... Also what about latency? Is it good? Or only their wireless routing is kinda bad...

Tejas01

Tejas01

Dream big in life.
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
We purchase bandwidth (bw) from them and use it to offer to our customers. From my knowledge, I don't think we use their infrastructure.
Even if we may use their infrastructure, I guess they would have kept it in tip-top condition. Both don't want to be an embarrassment when serving Gadkari or Fadnavis.