Vodafone Idea 5G Updates

They cap their speeds at 40 mbps for prepaid for postpaid I am not sure about that.
I use prepaid itself. Speeds consistently above 80Mbps on Vi. There is no discrimination for prepaid and postpaid. Atleast jn Mumbai circle. You need to use proper CA phone. A52s/Mi11X/OnePlus 7T/Moto Edge 20 Pro are best phones out there.

Is this midnight speed? Even Jio can achieve that.
@Tejas01 it was an Old iPhone 8, was using it as my secondary device. I might still have the screenshot somewhere...
Edit: found it.
Just realized, it wasn't even CA at the time.
20210930-175920.jpg

I use prepaid itself. Speeds consistently above 80Mbps on Vi. There is no discrimination for prepaid and postpaid. Atleast jn Mumbai circle. You need to use proper CA phone. A52s/Mi11X/OnePlus 7T/Moto Edge 20 Pro are best phones out there.
They don't cap In mumbai/mh, mp and Kerala and some more rare states as these are priority circles for them, rest it's capped

TBH, Vi is best right now in Mumbai in terms of speeds. Jio crawls at 1-2 Mbps during peak times. Vi gets 50-60 Mbps same spot same time.

Still not the best ones when it comes to stability, I have had multiple call drops, data changing to 2G, sometimes outright not connecting to the internet at all.
While the speeds few a times are good, specially since customer base has reduced significantly, a lot of times it outright just refuses to work when needed.
Oh yea and, speeds while are good, pings are terrible, both domestic and international.

Delhi is also not capped.
They don't cap In mumbai/mh, mp and Kerala and some more rare states as these are priority circles for them, rest it's capped
A52s/OnePlus 7T easily hits 70-80Mbps. Which is good enough considering its not priority circle for them. Same in Rajasthan. 50Mbps on band 1 and band 41 alone.

Delhi is also not capped.

A52s/OnePlus 7T easily hits 70-80Mbps. Which is good enough considering its not priority circle for them. Same in Rajasthan. 50Mbps on band 1 and band 41 alone.
Do you get this speed using root and Network Signal Guru or using it plain without any external help. Also, I use ##4636##* and set my OP5 to LTE only. I can lock it to LTE only as I am using Android 10 ATM. could you please put some light on this.

Delhi walo I'm jealous 😭

Eagerly waiting for that SMS to popup on my phone too 😁

Vi ne bada game khela hai 😁

Hi! Vi network is being upgraded to 5G !! Your network experience will now be superior. Please switch ON VoLTE in your handset settings to experience superior network

Received this message on one of my Vodafone numbers. Should I ignore it or swap that sim in my 5G phone? 🤔