Vodafone GPRS karnataka tariff tetrapled.

solariiknight

Regular
ISP
BSNL broadband, Aircel 3G.
Vodafone GPRS tariff for karnataka customers has increased and now it is brought in par with tamil Nadu customers(where I'm staying)
:disapointed::upset::weep:
OLD
Rs.95 --> 4GB
Rs.127 --> 6GB

NEW
Rs.95 --> 1GB
Rs.149 --> 2GB

On par with Airtel. Airtel plan was 98 rupees for 2 GB, now its 1 GB for 98 rupees.

They want to narrow the gap between 3G and 2G tariffs...3G: Rs.375 for 1GB2G: Rs.95 for 1GBBefore, 3G was roughly 12 times costlier than 2G data plans. Now its reduced to ~4 times :rofl:

I was enjoying high data volumes as opposed to my Tamil Nadu peers who had the sick 1GB@ Rs.98 option... now it seems like I've to throw my vodafone karnataka SIM right into the gutter :mad ():I might buy aircel or Tata docomo.

^ LMAO!!.. what will you do? will you give 6GB plan for only me? 😛

^ LMAO!!.. what will you do? will you give 6GB plan for only me? 😛

good one 😛leasantry:

moreover Vodafone's 3g service in Bangalore is not good and horribly expensive. 1mb = Rs10 Vodafone is depended on airtel for 3g and no idea how they will make a profit with this kind of poor quality and high prices?? :curse: as far as VOdafone is concerned I feel 3g is a big flop

^^3G prices are almost similar across ALL the operators.Which operator, according to you has cheaper 3G tariffs?

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care
You Voda Customer care Moron!
people are writing here because they can not get answers from morons who answer the phone! ( @ 50p for 3 min)
If you can reply any thing specific to the posters query-write. other wise dont waste data!:rofl:

By the way- Vodafone 3G is very good in Tamilnadu and Andhra pradesh where I have used.I dont know about Bangalore.
7.2 mbps profile speed and you can get 3-5 mbps if you have good signal. Gprs getting 180-220 kbps too. as good as Airtel.

@vodafoneIndia: I appreciate your eagerness to help, we don't beg for help every time. Just regain your common sense which probably has been taken away by your employer

I have reported poor speeds to Vodafone CC several times but so far no major improvement. I am tired of reporting again and again. It is time to port to Airtel or or other operator.