Vodafone cuts STD,Local and SMS rates to 50 paise

• Thread starter Thread starter shtiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,731

shtiwari

ISP
bsnl
Vodafone has announced 50 paise STD+Local offer as Regional STD @ 50p/min.For example in North India buy a bonus card (price depends on state) and call whole north India @50p/minute.For example , In Delhi & NCR buy a Bonus Card worth Rs 74 and make STD calls to Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, UP E, UP W and Rajasthan at 50p / min.In Karnatka,Vodafone has gone one step forward and announced a Rs.75 (77 for new customers) recharge with three months validity including all STD,Local,and SMSs to anywhere in India @50 paise.

Thanks so much for this announcement.

Damn i m waiting for A Reliance kinda Plan for Vodafone or Even Better if they Follow Tata's Pay Per Call Scheme.🙁I dont want to Change my cell no. or like i dont want to Carry an Extra Phone.:wall:

Damn i m waiting for A Reliance kinda Plan for Vodafone or Even Better if they Follow Tata's Pay Per Call Scheme.🙁

I dont want to Change my cell no. or like i dont want to Carry an Extra Phone.:wall:

mee too...........🙁

perhaps we can get similar plan as of Simply Reliance due to sheer competition and to grab the market.....