Vodafone Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter srikanthuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 24,671

srikanthuk

ISP
SSV Broadband
I've been having a problem connecting to a customer care agent on both vodafone numbers 111 and 198 for the last one and a half weeks, i even tried their general number you know the 98200 98200. The IVR Picks up i enter billing (i'm having a massive billing issue for two of my Vodafone numbers) and when i press the number for connecting to the customer care agent its going back to the starting of the IVR Recording. This happens in the 98200 98200 number and the 111. The 198 number tells me they cannot connect at the moment. Has vodafone done the extreme step and fired all their customer agents?? (they wheren't that good though)

I've been having a problem connecting to a customer care agent on both vodafone numbers 111 and 198 for the last one and a half weeks, i even tried their general number you know the 98200 98200.

The IVR Picks up i enter billing (i'm having a massive billing issue for two of my Vodafone numbers) and when i press the number for connecting to the customer care agent its going back to the starting of the IVR Recording. This happens in the 98200 98200 number and the 111. The 198 number tells me they cannot connect at the moment.

Has vodafone done the extreme step and fired all their customer agents?? (they wheren't that good though)

I assume you are trying using your mobile. Try calling 9820098200 from a landline or from some other mobile.

No i'm trying from both a landline as well as my mobile. When my mobile wasnt connecting i tried the landline

There is an option which asks are you an existing customer? say no and go ahead with IVR. some where you will have the option to talk to customer care executive.. when you get hold of an executive, talk to him by giving your mobile number 🙂Or try their toll free number 18001234567

Just now I tried. It worked for me (9820098200). I followed the exact procedure mentioned below to connect to a CSR:1. Select language, dialed 2 for english.2. For existing customer, dialed 1.3. Vodafone customer, dialed 1.4. Dialed by mobile number, pressed 1 for confirmation.5. For billing details, dialed 3.9. For customer service agent, dialed 9.10.Asked for confirmation for charges of talking to CSR, dialed 1.11.Got connected to customer care, casually asked about the new plans available.Try following the exact procedure and revert back.

Had the same issue with Airtel, they tend to block some customers.Visit their nearest office/showroom and let your anger speak.

Just now I tried. It worked for me (9820098200). I followed the exact procedure mentioned below to connect to a CSR:

1. Select language, dialed 2 for english.
2. For existing customer, dialed 1.
3. Vodafone customer, dialed 1.
4. Dialed by mobile number, pressed 1 for confirmation.
5. For billing details, dialed 3.
9. For customer service agent, dialed 9.
10.Asked for confirmation for charges of talking to CSR, dialed 1.
11.Got connected to customer care, casually asked about the new plans available.

Try following the exact procedure and revert back.

Point number 2.. Don't select existing customer option but you will find a way to talk to customer support. When you are connected, you talk about your problems.

I guess they block calls to customer care if you have called 4 to 5 times in a month ...

Point number 2.. Don't select existing customer option but you will find a way to talk to customer support. When you are connected, you talk about your problems.

I guess they block calls to customer care if you have called 4 to 5 times in a month ...

i tried what the list said but when i dial 9 it goes back to step 5. If they blocked me man am i going to be pissed. Worst of all the nearest vodafone store is pretty far away.

Will try the the option of pressing two after sometime

i tried what the list said but when i dial 9 it goes back to step 5. If they blocked me man am i going to be pissed. Worst of all the nearest vodafone store is pretty far away.

Will try the the option of pressing two after sometime

If this is the case, your number is probably blocked by them. Try calling 111 from a different Vodafone number, where you don't have to punch in your number.

Or try the method mentioned by 'gopichandpai'.

Hmmm i do have one more mobile number let me call from that and seehow dare they block my phone number 😡