Vodafone and MTS hikes data tariff in NCR

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Telecom services provider Vodafone has increased pre-paid data tariff for 2G and 3G services in Delhi-NCR by up to 47 per cent, while MTS hiked rates of post-paid data pack by 8 per cent.

The increase comes in the aftermath of March spectrum auction wherein telcos had paid around Rs 1.1 lakh crore to acquire airwaves.

However, Sistema Shyam Teleservices, which operates under the MTS brand, did not participate in the March auction.

Vodafone and MTS hike data tariff for 2G and 3G services in Delhi-NCR - Tech2

Partayyyyy!

Vodafone Data tariff rates hiked for U.P. East as well.

Nice step towards their digital India contribution so only the privileged would subscribe.
voda_packs_Aug_15.png

28 validity is still nice. my usage is low. 300MB comes with 10 day validity.

I don't understand this 28 day crap.. Why not 30 days? Though Paytm's auto recharge thing does come handy.

i think 28 days is done to remove the confusion around what is a month. they made it four weeks instead of a 30 day month.

hehe. that too. i am renewing for 10 day package these days. but then i can do that 😛

The last part explains it! I do not have to go out every day. I only need data when I go out for more than a few hours. For Uber and well social on the move. Plus Idea plans are so idiotic that 10 day plan is not that expensive compared to 28 day plans.

OhLnE9X.jpg

I was thinking of using daily plans. But 20MB is too little for that.