Vodafone all set to Violate TRAI Rules and Regulations !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
There Used to be a time when People would trust Vodafone for its name and good Service, but now the Vodafone has changed. Vodafone has no more remained a trusted Service Provider. Today's bitter experience with Vodafone Customer Care had made me search a different Operator asap.How would you rate a Service Provider, if their Call Centre Executive and Team leader take 45 minutes to Provide you a Docket Number ??Yes, it took 35 minutes to get a docket number for a Billing Complaint and that too after forcing them to provide the same. For atleast 20 minutes CC Executive keept denying me to provide me the Docket number saying " wts the use of Registering complaint if you are not going to get waiver ".When I asked him to handover phone to his Senior, they kept me on hold for 10 minutes and then she also started singing the same song in a more profesional and polite way. When I told her about the TRAI Rules of providing Docket No, then only she registered my complain and provided me docket number.But in this 45 minutes, I found that VF is charging us anthing Madly. (Request all to check their Itemised Bill once .) This One Incident showed me how worthless VF is and how they are looting our money. They argued with me for 30 minutes for not registering my complain and was insisting me again and again to write a mail. So, Now I am all ready to write to them along with my UPC Code . Now I realise that it was a Bad move leaving Reliance. There would be 1000 problems in them, but atleast they listen to us and sort out the issues sooner or later. With Great Expectation and Trust, I had switched to Vodafone, but now I realise it was my greatest mistake to opt for this fruad operator.

OMG! Vodafone having a worse custommer care than Reliance! That is just sad. Thankfully, I switched to Aircel.

VF has been crap for 5 yrs I had deal with these morons at CC of VF for such a long time finally manged to port out of them..also was getting total crap network in Delhi on Vodafone...

Cheat of Vodafone started from day one only. VF Store Manager had promised me for cash back kind of offer when I purchased the new connection which I never gt. I would have understand the " Dastak of Fruad " by Vodafone the day I went Vofafone Store to take a new connection. The company rules and regulation are pathetic. When I went to take connection , I gave then PAN Card and my original HDFC Band Statement for Identity and Address proof, but to my utmost surprise, that Store Manager demanded stamp from bank on that Bank Statement. What a rediculous rules and regulations they have ?I am using Blackberry Unlimited Plan, still they have configured Vodafone Live on my number and charging me fruadly. Inspite of wasting so much of money in Zoozoos, Showrooms and Marketing, they would have provided lower tariff plan. In all other Service Providers, they treat Blackberry and High ARPU customer is a delicate way, but in case of Vodafone they have become so blind and arrogant because of customer good response that they are treating all customer as dogs and cats .

I personally never had a problem with vodafone customer care. They treated me with respect whenever i had a problem and always solved my problem quickly. I switched because of their high tariffs.

Till the time you have enquiries with VF, they are very good, but the day you go deep into their plan and policies , its huge mess up. And when you try to make a complain, they just deny taking any billing related complain . I can't understand wts happening in this company now a days .

The issue with most cellular companies is this only - CC acts good, only if u r xtremely lucky. Thats when handling complaints though. I however changed VF due to signal issues in my area. Idea has better network than them in my area.

Cheat of Vodafone started from day one only. VF Store Manager had promised me for cash back kind of offer when I purchased the new connection which I never gt. I would have understand the " Dastak of Fruad " by Vodafone the day I went Vofafone Store to take a new connection.

The company rules and regulation are pathetic. When I went to take connection , I gave then PAN Card and my original HDFC Band Statement for Identity and Address proof, but to my utmost surprise, that Store Manager demanded stamp from bank on that Bank Statement. What a rediculous rules and regulations they have ?

I am using Blackberry Unlimited Plan, still they have configured Vodafone Live on my number and charging me fruadly.

Inspite of wasting so much of money in Zoozoos, Showrooms and Marketing, they would have provided lower tariff plan. In all other Service Providers, they treat Blackberry and High ARPU customer is a delicate way, but in case of Vodafone they have become so blind and arrogant because of customer good response that they are treating all customer as dogs and cats .
Err dont no if u are aware or not(I m guessing not) but the store manager is totally right in this scenario... Unless the bank stamps ur statements with their seal its just worthless piece of paper... The stamp by the bank is what makes it legal... I no u are pissed at VF & would like to blame everything on they but srry to say they are perfectly right in this incident...

PS I am a VF customer too & their billing is pretty fked up... But dont want to move away from them as they are the only service provider I can use in my office cabin 🙂 ...

Only Vodafone demands Stamp on Original Bank Statement, rest all Service Provider, even UID and passport office accepts it without stamp. If my statement was not computerised, then I would have agreed for the stamp, but asking stamp on a original HDFC bank statement, its a crap policy.Thats a reason I have to opt for Vodafone bcoz God knows wts the special geography of my office. I can see the sky from my desk but not signals of many service providers. Anyways I have given Port In request to Idea as their Plans are very good compared to VF and Airtel. They would be coming down to my office to check network status and CAF fulfillment.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'd like to get in touch with you to address your concerns.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

Already shared the Issue with Nodal and Appeletite Team yesterday. Hope you guys resolve my Issue so that I could apply for MNP asap.

Hah. This PR of VF always turns up with this "Template" post. When i was complaining about high charges & call drop issues, they replied with the same comment.And wehn i asked a few questions, they never came back. Anyways, i m on Idea, so they need not reply to this query now!

Robotic Customer Service :haha: . Presence of VodafoneIndia in this forum is useless for us. I would be waiting for their resolution for next 2 days. I they didn't revert back with proper reply, I would surely mark mail to Trai. Those having mails ids of Trai, pls share here .

I think better Google up TRAI.....go to their site & follow "Contact us" at the top right corner.........