Vodafone 3G USB stick - No 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter viveck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 20,501
Bola tha maine, laalach buri bala hai veer ji 🙂And all companies try their best to exploit this vulnerability.

sir samm today i going vodastore and unki maa ka naaka, why he tell me its free with 3g no time no limit, im angry

its still free for 599 unlimited.. tell them to activate 3g

At my place, vodafone doesn't have 3G license and yet they are selling 3G stick claiming they will start 3G in next 3 months.

Last 2 weeks I have been giving you constant glowing reports about Voda 3 G speeds in chwnnai but at the same time hammering home the point
that there is never going to be un limited 3G @ rs 299/499/599 beyond trial periods. :notallowed:
For people believing that they are going to get such un believable offer from Voda
I used juicy examples like
Girl going to first prom ,
"I have a bridge to sell-cheap "
and the last pun -Imaginary lucky dip prize for post paid Voda stick purchasers -
"Break fast with Shilpa shetty , Lunch with Pretty Zinta and Dinner with Priyanka chopra"😕
After all said-
In south there is no Tata 3G or Reliance 3G ( Ideal just started in Hyd but prices no good)
After BSNL 3G ( for the sake of price+all India A,b,C class town coverage),

I will choose Voda 3G over Aircel 3g or Airtel 3G. ( Voda no AP ,only Chennai)

But for travelling people BSNL 3G is a must. (coverage+only 3 G operator with free all India Roaming)

So have to maintain 2-3 GB -3G recharge everymonth with BSNL 3G

Last but not the least -Quality of the 3G signal of any operator in the place where you sit the most- is more important ir respective of cheap/expensive.

Pricing wise ,3G is not a substitute for wired BB for heavy data/browsing use.

3G in smart phone ( say rs 500-750 2 to 3 GB ) comes handy and looks stylish.

3G data stick to be used in Note book (any where other than home/office)-
say 5 GB- Rs 1250 cost ( for completing essential work on the go)

Gprs in (smart or 1/2 smart phones ) cost can be as cheap as Rs 98 to 270/month.
This will suffice for mail,twitter,face book etc and basic slow browsing.😕

Well, I am waiting when this dream is coming to an end for Mumbaikar's as everything is going fine for popcorn.

seems only lucky ladies magic works !
keep sending email every 24 hours... new email every time...with alternate number and your 3G stick number mentioned properly. draft they email so that they understand it clearly. because no one is like us to understand fast !

well i did finally get the password, but alas since today evening the 3g stopped working. I complained but they flatly say "the offer was only till 10th for usb" the cheats promised me 45 days free 3g if i took a postpaid connection :isorry:

I am waiting to hear popcorns reply now, as he was so damn happy with the 4mbps speeds he was getting 😀 Yeah I know am wicked 😕

well.. samm, they deactivated 3g yesterday ... but called call center and they started 3g with 599 unlimited plan

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

well i did finally get the password, but alas since today evening the 3g stopped working. I complained but they flatly say "the offer was only till 10th for usb" the cheats promised me 45 days free 3g if i took a postpaid connection :isorry:
call 9820098200 and select USB stick option... and tell them to activate yr 599 plan... on your 3G STICK... they r dumb and will not understand otherwise.

599 plan is for 2G speed on the 3G USB stick.For your information - there is no 3G unlimited plans.USB stick plans are same as postpaid plans - 850 bucks - 3GB - 1 Month (confirmed it myself after walking into vodafone store and calling up the call center)

actually popcorn, sam & sood are right, i called the complain no. 198 & he said 599 is for non 3g... he gave me 3 plans for 3g, I choose the Rs. 12xx / 5gb plan, atleast for now since I am stuck without internet... thats the highest plan available...:isorry:

my speed was low when trail period off, speed was 20to28kbps, but omg today my speed rocks suddenly and 1 more signal now, total 3 signal on my usb 3g ( 499+tax ul). its remember or this time only i dont know, but wow check speed https://www.speedtest.net

omg now vodafone more rocks, 1 more signal bar, total 4 of 5.and i play call of duty online game with no problem........