• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,908

piku99

DX
ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
As we all know that today is the last day of Vodafone 3G trial, and from tomorrow onwards, we will have to pay as per Vodafone 3G tariff. I have been getting sms from Vodafone, stating that, I am currently enjoying Vodafone 3G service at no extra cost & the trial offer ends on April 10th. And I need to subscribe to Vodafone 3G plans. To know more, log on to Online Recharge|Prepaid, Postpaid Mobile Services|Callertunes|Vodafone India But I do not see any 3G tariff plans posted by Vodafone on their website.

The tariff plans are as follows:

Vodafone 3G Postpaid Tariff Plans :

Rs.100 per month – 100MB Monthly Free Data usage
Rs.375 per month – 500MB Monthly Free Data usage
Rs.850 per month – 3GB Monthly Free Data usage
Rs 1,250 per month – 5GB Monthly Free Data usage
Rs.500 per month – 500MB Free Data usage + 500 Minutes of talk time (Local + STD) + 500 SMS
Rs.1,000 per month – 1000 MB Free Data usage + 1000 Minutes of talk time (Local + STD) + 1000 SMS

Vodafone 3G Postpaid – Mobile Broadband Plans

Rs.650 monthly rental – 1GB Free data usage
Rs.850 monthly rental – 3GB Free data usage
Rs.1,250 monthly rental – 5GB Free data usage
Six Months Advanced Rental Plans – In this plan you have to pay charges of five months and you will get service for six months .
Rs.3,250 – 1 GB per month for 6 months (saves Rs.650 )
Rs.4,250 – 3GB per month for 6 months (saves Rs.850)
Rs.6,250 – 5GB per month for 6 months (saves Rs.1,250)

But these were the plans posted by Vodafone on their website on the launch day and then these plans were withdrawn within an hour or so. And till now they have not updated their website with the tariff plans.

So can any one confirm that these are the tariffs that Vodafone will stick to....

I too am waiting for some update from Vodafone end !

Guys the plans are not posted on the website.You need to call 116 (IVRS) to know different plans.