Vodafone 3G on iPhone 4

• Thread starter Thread starter KunalSharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 15,106

KunalSharma

ISP
`
I recently activated the MI375 3G plan (375 Rs. recharge for 500MB) on my Samsung phone. If I take the SIM card out of the Samsung phone and put it into my iPhone 4, will I have to edit any settings on the iPhone 4 or will the 3G plan be ready to use as soon as I insert the SIM card. My iPhone 4 is currently running iOS 4.3.5.

Anyone else?

U need to get the old 3G plan deactivated and need to get iPhone specific plan activated .. rates of both the plans r same ..U won't be able to edit any settings .. iphone already has vodafone india settings stored ...Just make sure to activate the iphone specific plan .. else there is a possiblity of u getting charged "pay as you go" 3g plan i.e 10p per 10kb ...

I have iPhone 4, unlocked with Gevey SIM. Can I use it on Vodafone (Mumbai) for 3G? I have read about some problems of iPhone 4 with Vodafone.

iPhone 4 works with vodafone, the problem you are referring is related to Gevey SIMIf you have used original then everything will work.

I have iPhone 4, unlocked with Gevey SIM. Can I use it on Vodafone (Mumbai) for 3G? I have read about some problems of iPhone 4 with Vodafone.

You can use your iPhone 4 with any 3G network in your area. Most of the issues mentioned here were due to the Vodafone staff not being knowledgable about the iPhone 4. If you are planning to use your iPhone 4 with a Vodafone 3G connection just ensure you get them to activate iPhone services on your SIM. Then just pick the data plan that suits your needs and activate.