Virus Threats and their Solutuions

• Thread starter Thread starter kale_y
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,091

kale_y

B) hi everybody there..?.. we all r together from a lot more time.. but it is really strange that no one ever disscusssed on the treats of viruses trojans and addwares...
now lets start with this ..
i expect ur full cooperation and guidence........

now lets start with me it self....i ve got warning from panda internet security 2005..virus blocked..virus name "virus exploit/lsass"it reallly seems that it is havin very strong impact on the system...cause if there is no firwall then .. system shows the error massage.."NT Network lsass.exe has generated erro and system will me shut down within 60 seconds.."and it does nt give the chance to shut down also..now will anybody tell me what is it?how to cure?

That's nothing but the "Sasser" Virus Playing on the system Black and Blue !
U need to patch up ur system. The guide below is for WinXP only...

0. Turn off system restore.
1. If automatically shutdown sequence starts due to the virus, Run "shutdown -a"
2. Install SP1 and this : Hotfix
3. Get this 3rd. Party Remover and Run it : Stinger
4. Update your Virus Definitions.

The virus has been kicked away now ! 😀

Its a common flaw exploited by many virus .. It's not only the sasser thats using it ... perhaps w32.gaobot well uses this flaw to infect other machines ..

Use this tool http://www.firewallleaktester.com/tools/wwdc.exe and u can stop this atatcks by closing services u dotn need and which helps to stop the spread of viruses on windows boxes

it can even be a script kiddy running the lsass exploit on you!

why are you replying to a dead thread? Last post was made on Jun 12!