Virtual Server tab blank

• Thread starter Thread starter fisher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,536
Fisher rather than trying option1 see if you have a DMZ under NATUse DMZ to forwards all ports to a particular IP in LAN.But if you have multiple computers then stick with option1.🙂

Fisher rather than trying option1 see if you have a DMZ under NAT
Use DMZ to forwards all ports to a particular IP in LAN.
But if you have multiple computers then stick with option1.🙂
Firstly i would like to thank u MAC....i dont hav multiple comps...its a single pc....NAT tab is also not available....u can check page 1 of this thread for all tabs which r not accessible...resetting dint help🙁...vil upgrade work😕

but my firmware version is different form the 1 u hav mentioned....ur is V100.... while mine is V200...so the existing firmware is a later version than what u hav given me to download...:huh:

Thanks again...vil try upgrading the firmware and let u know...essbebe....it says invalid file name when i try to upgrade....

What is the present extension of the firmware file ?
It was mentioned here to change the extension of the file to .bin or .xdsl
Make copies and try.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-dataone-broadband/9726-huawei-smartax-mt882-latest-firmware/2/#post74528
Here is it.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

The firmware is V100R002B023 and not V100R025023. See this image.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9141/firmwarels5.jpg

I tried to upgrade my MT882, but couldn't do. I receive an 'Invalid File Name' error while trying to upgrade.

Below is the original V200R001C01B021SP03 firmware, in case you need to roll back the firmware.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

https://granny.homelinux.org/CryForHelp/?p=237There was no NAT to the interface I was using. After some time I was able to enable nat to the interface I wanted and voila’ problem solved.

Quick Fix

–> security add interface rfc1483-0 external –> nat enable item1 rfc1483-0 internal

--> nat status

NAT enabled on:

ID | Name | Interface | Type
------------------------------------------
1 | item0 | rfc1483-0 | internal 🙂
2 | item1 | ipwan0 | internal
Will check it up later. Now on Beetel220BX1

The extension is .bin....it doesn't work i tried renaming it to xdsl via command prompt then too it doesn't work 🙁

Tried post no 23 ?.@cool_techie_tvm Please help. I have not tried firmware update/s.Latest position : Unable to Upgrade firmware for SmartAx Mt 882.( Problem Modem menu Advanced Options not accessible even with 192.168.1.1/main.html etc)

cool_techie i tried resetting my modem and was able to but still the problem persists not able to c the virtual server tab....vil try the modem at my friends place later this evening and vil let u no....

cool_techie i tried @ my friends place and i could c the virtual server tab...🙂
guess problem is with my browser....thanks for helping me out....

Tried post no 23 ?.
@cool_techie_tvm Please help. I have not tried firmware update/s.
Latest position : Unable to Upgrade firmware for SmartAx Mt 882.
( Problem Modem menu Advanced Options not accessible even with 192.168.1.1/main.html etc)

essbebe i tried the modem @ my friends place and its showing the virtual server tab...thanks for helping out...i really appreciate...:thumbsup:

Get a registry scanner, clean your registry.Its a registry problem in your case.Registry Mechanic, System Mechanic.....but the software are all free to try..🙂

Get a registry scanner, clean your registry.
Its a registry problem in your case.
Registry Mechanic, System Mechanic.....but the software are all free to try..🙂
Mac i cleaned the registry still not able to c the virtual server tab...guess browser problem...able to c it at friends place....