Virtual Server tab blank

• Thread starter Thread starter fisher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,538
@fisher Post no 5.
I was using firefox and m using firefox....dint switch browser....even tried it on IE but nothing happens
really misled everyone. Even then only a part of the modem settings page missing ( Advanced )pointed to FW problem.

Para two:
Anyway follow suggestion given by @mac
Also ccleaner from filehippo.com "Registry"menu also.
Update FireFox and try. and repair option for IE. MT882 I check only in IE. FF gives problem.
can you please post a screen shot of present WAN page settings ?

Hey fisher!! Nice to meet u man!I am having the same problem as you have.First of all try to understand that this problem is much similar to a bug!Your router MT882 is absolutely fine and working 100%.The main problem is with your Internet Explorer or watever browser you use and consequently in your operating systemI tried it a thousand times to access this Virtual server option and miserably failed. But it was accessible at my friend's place. So what i did was I setup port forwarding for utorrent and Azureus in my friend's computer and then connected the modem to my computer.Now i experience a faster torrent download. This is a very good idea according to me. You try the same and do the port forwarding for whatever programs you need at your friend's place.Take a back up for the settings at 192.168.1.1-->Tools--> System settings and keep it in a safe place when ure done! One more thing! Dont mess up your router by using firmware upgrade. No one has succeeded by doing these unusual things. Your router has problem only when the ADSL or LAN lights are not glowing properly. Hope this works out for you! Let me know if it succeeds!!! Cya