New Channel List and Packages from Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 9,205

Their website gives me cancer and their app is a piece of shit and still has no option to customize channel list.

just went to the website and checked the backend. still no option to get on the new plan from what i see.

when you select your custom package... d2h shows your package along with a package that it suggests on its own. there is a submit button. it is not clear which one is actually submitted as you cannot select one of the two. and nothing really happens on submitting. i got no email. no sms. not sure what's happening at the moment.

N3HFErW.png

Republic is preselected in the default 100 bundle. God knows if they are paying for this privilege. You can of course remove it.
26 DD channels of course are mandatory. Rest can be removed to save on the network fees. I selected a bunch of news channels along with Colors (priced at Rs. 19) and my total bill came to under Rs. 200 as the screenshot above.

when you select your custom package... d2h shows your package along with a package that it suggests on its own. there is a submit button. it is not clear which one is actually submitted as you cannot select one of the two. and nothing really happens on submitting. i got no email. no sms. not sure what's happening at the moment.

N3HFErW.png
Same with Airtel. It recommends some Pack for around 699.
Also after I submitted my selected pack, I got on-screen message that pack would be activated on 02-Feb. But no sms or email from Airtel.

it is likely that this might get delayed even further. i think a hearing involving Tata Sky is scheduled for 23rd.
i would be more than happy if this applies instantly. dad's tv package price is dropping down from 475 to 180 rupees. of course i have to get rid of pretty much any channel that my niece or mom would watch. but this particular tv is used by dad 99% of the times and it makes very little sense to pay more than double just for that rare chance that mom/niece might use this tv.