Videocon D2H HD launching within 7days

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,353
Yes!! thats great news!!

^^^^It appears to be final date this time.....check out on FB too, they have announced it officially with a pic.

I only expect Star Cricket, ESPN & Star Sports HD!!Others, can be compromised later on......they will need to add to survive in the competition!!

so today is the 7th day (from 27th jan), but no news of launching HD.i know d2h promised ud to show commonwealth games in HD, but failed.now this time d2h will be looosing too much if they fail.what the hell it takes to launch hd. as of now i think all dth operators have hd transmission, but for videocon it has become "birbal ki khichdi".

I am waiting for it too.Its looking good.They are already testing Movies now and Travel XP on it 🙂

Oh, thats cool.....but i cant see the images - need to Register for that. Dont want to register for another site now!!

Yeah, on FB also, Vineet posted to me that "We are on time".....so we can assume that it should be there now. Just a few days here & there. But the problem is - after getting a sneak-peak, WE CANT WAIT!!