Videocon D2H HD DVR User Experience and Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 463
  • Views Views 143,716
I thought it happens only to my DVR & why we have to bear such problems even we pay full for it.

Well, u can always complain if u feel its a problem for u!

Today they give visit but still they ask me what is accessory kit? I counter question them dont you know. They speechless after that. 2 Times they told me It contains just an HDMI cable but I told them I will show them box on the Internet.

My recordings got automatically deleted again. I m going to complain this time. Enuf is enuf.

Ok. Did u set recoding deletion to Disk space? If it is then change the setting but u told that u time to time delete recordings after ur mummy watching her soaps. Dont u delete it now?

Thats why i said its an issue. Most of the times my free disk space is at 90-95%. So i lodged a complaint. But my problem is that i cant call them over the weekend this time......busy in Kite flying! So may be they wud come on Monday. In fact today the engineer must have called me atleast 6-8 times, before i picked up a call from him.

I guess everything cannot be proved.... 🙂 If i were to prove this thing i wud have to ask that guy to live in my home for a week or so....😀

I guess everything cannot be proved.... 🙂 If i were to prove this thing i wud have to ask that guy to live in my home for a week or so....😀

:iconrofl:

Yes true. Very funny. Now u feel better than me after reading my message.

Now my dvr problem is it casually fails to record preschedule program for recording & its without any reason. I think its not better than ur dvr problem. Right?

USB port to me is useless, unless it allows me to copy recorded media from there! 😛

And to ur question, i got my Box from Dealer.

USB PORT se recorded programs ko kaise copy karsakte hai

Can they install the dish on my window grill?if they need a cemented base they may have to install inside the grill will that be problem?live in an aprtment and not allowed to use the terrace for dish installation and the balcony and windiws are all grilled.Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

If u have a southwards facing window, it wud be great. If not, then may be there can be some difficulty in catching signals upto the best levels. But yes, installing in balcony/on grill is not an issue, until signal is caught properly.

Can they install the dish on my window grill?if they need a cemented base they may have to install inside the grill will that be problem?live in an aprtment and not allowed to use the terrace for dish installation and the balcony and windiws are all grilled.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

As Jaymin bro said, it won't be an issue installing d2h Antenna on Windows grill, but you will have to pay additional 300-400 bucks (don't remember exactly) for iron plates which will be used for window grill installation.

Also, d2h Satellite in South East 85 Degree. So windows facing should be near to this direction.