Videocon D2H HD DVR User Experience and Review

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
^^^^
No updates still - just the same pricing thats doing rounds - 6490+500.......

But still, they havent been airing official ads on pricing yet!!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Just as i am tryng to check their site......it is not opening - the site is just "Loadong" and nothing else - i think they must be updating it now.

Hope that the official price that they put up is lesser than what they said.

Coz at 7k - i dont think many will even think of it!!

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
I'm getting pissed off whenever I see the price tag of D2H HD DVR :madness:

ItsMe

Its Me only.
Regulars
I was waiting for the launch of D2H HD DVR to shift over, and their pricing threw me off... Man, why did I wait?...

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

No updates on their website as well....

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
That itself is the hint, that we shouldnt grope in the dark.......Let them announce it openly - Print media, as well as Digital - Official site, TV, and over here.

ItsMe

Its Me only.
Regulars
I checked with the local retailer and they have the D2H HD DVR in stock The price is 6499/- and has the capability to record upto 200 hrs. 7 channels available including NGC, Discovery, Movies Now, ESPN, Star plus....
The shop owner didnt had any broacher ready with him, as D2H are yet to provide one.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

HD package cost Rs 75/- month

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
I m curious about 1 thing - why arent these guys showing any ads yet?? No ads in TV, nor in Papers.......i am getting a bad feeling about it - may be they will show ads within a short time, AFTER THEY REDUCE THE PRICES.....I dont want to be in situation where i buy it at current prices & suddenly within 15-30 days, the prices are slashed!!